the vc baby update thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m_e60277e2c6c04769b20e639d2222cf0f.jpg

I have to keep coming back to look at this thread, because this picture is totally cracking me up.

that's really nice you named that doll after me. thanks.

oh, and hi you people.

Hi, you. :twitchsmile

Hooray for babies! Congrats to all with sweet, little, new people in their lives. :D

My brother's girlfriend is pregnant and my four year old is really excited about it. She mistakenly tells people, "I'm going to have a baby sister (or brother...we don't really know yet)!!" and I have to correct her "Nooooo, no, no, no, it's a cousin!"

He. Is. ADORABLE!!!!!!! Cutest baby evah!! :wub

Do you have Bears gear for him to wear on Sunday??

Surprisingly hard to find 0-3 month gear, but we have a Bears hat, yes. Just got our Cubs onesie yesterday.

I'm pretty sure the kid will grow a penny tree in her stomach now. Would have been better if it was a half dollar, but still....

:lol Do we have half dollars anymore? I tried to use 6 silver dollars to pay for chinese food back in college $ they refused it for $$$????? I had to go trade them for bills in a back alley. I'm still pissed I did that, they were old.