the vc baby update thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol Do we have half dollars anymore? I tried to use 6 silver dollars to pay for chinese food back in college $ they refused it for $$????? I had to go trade them for bills in a back alley. I'm still pissed I did that, they were old.

There are government-sanctioned vending machines that give you change in Sacajawea dollars or something equally worthless. If I weren't drunk I might be able to remember what. Stamp machines, maybe? This took forever to type.

There are government-sanctioned vending machines that give you change in Sacajawea dollars or something equally worthless. If I weren't drunk I might be able to remember what. Stamp machines, maybe? This took forever to type.

So, since you are somewhat wasted, does that mean I can take advantage of your posts? Have my way with them and such? Okay, nevermind.I'm getting drunk, and this typing thing is getting harder, and I'm getting stupider.Is that how you spell it?Dumb.I can spell that.

Edit-we shouldn't be doing this in a baby thread.

My kid

23ue7g2.jpg

So, since you are somewhat wasted, does that mean I can take advantage of your posts? Have my way with them and such? Okay, nevermind.I'm getting drunk, and this typing thing is getting harder, and I'm getting stupider.Is that how you spell it?Dumb.I can spell that.

Edit-we shouldn't be doing this in a baby thread.

That's how baby threads are made.

Kim, are you still drunk? :shifty

Wendy, gorgeous grand-niece and nephew! Her headful of blonde hair is just too cute. Usually blondies start out as baldies. Mine didn't have hair for the first two years.

Tammy, the top half of Ollie looks so much like Fatheadfred it's a little disconcerting. But in a completely adorable way!

In St. Louis the automated ticket machines for Metrolink spit out Sacajawea dollars. My husband's notorious for buying one-way train tickets with a 20 and then bitching about the 17 Sacajaweas that nobody wants. We generally wind up using them for train tickets.

My baby's not a baby anymore; as of this week she's a big pre-K kid. Here she is in downtown Belleville yesterday, trying to win a pair of Tweedy-designed Nikes for her mama:

2830892855_d816304628.jpg

Your kids are all so cute. Dollar coins are good for tipping bartenders. Pretend you're a buccaneer handing out doubloons.

Someone needs to photoshop Will's head on that baby doll's body so they can have their picture together!

I can't believe no one thought of this yet. GAH!

can someone get on this so I can give it to Jules for his birthday...

l_cdd36f1a0340c618cc4c121b7eabf4e3.jpg

l_615309f1c070e871e6828507988659b6.jpg

What do you mean did you miss it. Christ! There was an entire thread made for me complaining about being knocked up.

:lol I caught that ... but I must have missed when you actually delivered. Belated congratulations!

Tammy, the top half of Ollie looks so much like Fatheadfred it's a little disconcerting. But in a completely adorable way!

In St. Louis the automated ticket machines for Metrolink spit out Sacajawea dollars. My husband's notorious for buying one-way train tickets with a 20 and then bitching about the 17 Sacajaweas that nobody wants. We generally wind up using them for train tickets.

She is so cute Poppy Dawn! Yeah, Olly does look so much like fatheadfred! Here's the sweetest pic of them ever!

1e2hvo.jpg

Man they grow fast...

grahams.jpgmilesa.jpg

Good looking kids there man. :thumbup

Also, you are a dead ringer for one of my oldest pals (Randy Hinshaw). It's truly uncanny!