Open Apology to Mr Sansone

Dear Pat,

I promised you that the pictures would be up last night.

But I found out that while I had electricity back at home, I have no internet. (I'm just borrowing this for the moment.) I promise you the first moment I get, I will post them here. Remember tho, only a cell so not such great quality.

Hope you had fun at The Dive and wherever else you guys went!

Take Care,

Ellen aka WW

P.S. Thanks SO MUCH to you and John for being the cool, gracious, humble men that you are!!! :hug

Listen as soon as we finish cleaning up the town and I can get my computer to stay online for more than 10 mins, I'll do it. I'll tell the National Guard to get on with it already, alright?!?

Geesh...

TOTALLY!

:P

Nah.......he's cool with it.

-Robert

Thanks for having my back Robert :cheekkiss

We're still trying to recover from the disastrous weather so I can't keep up on who's saying what like I normally would ;)

If you could just get a Wilco to stand on either side of you, you wouldn't need the ear muffs. Pat is totally furry enough to be one half of a pair of Wilco-ear-muffs.

Yea, I was thinking how he looks much more like a President from the 1800's rather than a present day musician :worship

I suggest this thread be renamed: Attention VCers here is photographic proof I have had a conversation with Pat Sansone.

Ummm, no...Pat asked me if I would put the pics up and this is for him.

Thanks for the suggestion, tho!

EDIT: When I've met the others I didn't see a need for a thread. This was specifically asked for by Pat.

WW.......So you saw Wilco play and went out to where the buses were parked before or after Neil Young played?........If it was before did they let you back in for Neil? Hey, I think it's pretty cool......We were thinking of hanging around the buses for awhile before the show in the afternoon to try to say hello but we didn't want to look like stalkers.....