Hi, New Member Here!

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while, but I just decided to register. I've been a fan of Wilco for a while now, and as you can probably tell by my username, I'm a huge Neil fan too. I still haven't seen Wilco live yet, but I am going to go next time they come near my area. My favorite albums are A Ghost Is Born and Being There, though I love every single one of them. And am I the only one that thought Sky Blue Sky was a great album?

It looks like you guys have a great time here, but I haven't spent too much time in TTL, that place looks crazy. I'm from the centeral Va region so maybe I'll see some of you next time Wilco's in the area, or maybe at that Dead show in April. Anyway, look forward to getting to know most of ya!

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while, but I just decided to register. I've been a fan of Wilco for a while now, and as you can probably tell by my username, I'm a huge Neil fan too. I still haven't seen Wilco live yet, but I am going to go next time they come near my area. My favorite albums are A Ghost Is Born and Being There, though I love every single one of them. And am I the only one that thought Sky Blue Sky was a great album?

It looks like you guys have a great time here, but I haven't spent too much time in TTL, that place looks crazy. I'm from the centeral Va region so maybe I'll see some of you next time Wilco's in the area, or maybe at that Dead show in April. Anyway, look forward to getting to know most of ya!

Welcome.

Welcome to the VC! :cheers Love the song that is your namesake btw. Ever heard Uncle Tupelo's version? Pretty sweet.

No I haven't, is there a place where I can listen to it?

All I have are cds - I'm completely ignorant when it comes to stuff like that. But I'm sure some torrent-savvy folks will hook you up.

You might look at etree.

Welcome, I am just north east of Virginia. A few miles.

wait a minute...i thought you were in ireland? am i confusing you with someone else?

also: hope you dig the board, thisisnowhere! (i also love that album :cheers )

wait a minute...i thought you were in ireland? am i confusing you with someone else?

also: hope you dig the board, thisisnowhere! (i also love that album :cheers )

I am....did I get my direction wrong, that happens a lot.