Wilco at Bonnaroo

People on inforoo have been checking different parts of the website, and it was found that wilco's bio has been updated from the 2007 version. It is now the most up to date one, which mentions several plans for 2009.

http://bonnaroo.com/artists/wilco.aspx

This is to be taken with a grain of salt, since this occurred last year with several bands that were later not on the lineup.

Other updated pages: David Byrne. oh yes.

Wonder how the hipster crowd will react to Bruce and the E Street Band?

What are the chances that Wilco would get the late night set at Bonnaroo this year. They could play lets say 12am - 4 pm or even longer somewhat like My Morning Jacket did last year. How awesome would this be!

My Morning jacket played a 16 hour set leat year?

What are the chances that Wilco would get the late night set at Bonnaroo this year. They could play lets say 12am - 4 pm or even longer somewhat like My Morning Jacket did last year. How awesome would this be!

I know one of Phish's sets is a late night set, but when I went there were multiple, I think.

• 1 month later...
*andrew bird & the venus 3 also on the roo lineup ~ collaborations pleeeeeeease :) thanks.

Any confirmation on what day they will actually be playing. I've seen the Saturday rumor but Wilcoworld shows Thursday. Any thoughts?