Sunken Treasure DVD...

hello to all reading this, you are witness to my delurking...I just watched Sunken Treasure to get hyped up for my Northampton trip in March and as I have asked myself each time I have watched it...what song was Scott McCaughey talking about that he can't believe was on JT's song list? has anybody every found out? I searched for posts on this (admittedly half-assed) and didn't see anything. It is a great little scene...

Augie

I think it was "Henry & The H-Bombs". You can tell Jeff's not being entirely truthful in his response.

Also, when they're talking about "Heart", it's not "Give Back The Key.." but "I Am Trying To Break...". The last word of the title carries down to the next line so it just says 'Heart'. Always kinda bugged me.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&a...10:hpfixqq5ld0e

c62086prm05.jpg

Electric Bird Digest

The Young Fresh Fellows

Release Date 1991

Recording Date Mar 1991

Label Frontier

Review by Mark Deming

The decline in the Young Fresh Fellows' wackiness factor (and the growth of their relatively serious side) that began on This One's for the Ladies following the departure of Chuck Carroll continued on Electric Bird Digest. Musically, the band sounded harder and more aggressive than ever before, with Kurt Bloch and Scott McCaughey's guitars sounding much better integrated than on their previous go-round, though the pop sensibilities of primary songwriter McCaughey were still very much in evidence. And while there are glimmers of the band's trademark sense of humor (most obviously on the goofy snippet "The Teen Thing" and in titles like "Tomorrow's Gone (And So Are You)" and "Swiftly But Gently"), for the most part Electric Bird Digest is witty rather than laugh-out-loud funny, and there's a thin but audible undercurrent of angst running through much of the album (especially on Kurt Bloch's songs, which suggest the Fastbacks without their undertow of gleeful sloppiness)

Does anybody in the Chicago are want to have a Sunken Treasure viewing party? Just throwing it out there. Like a group therapy for Wilco fans?

For what its worth, my friend used to help run this sandwich shop/theater (which sadly has shut down) I always thought it would be cool to show concert films there instead of the cliche hipster propaganda they used to show