Joaquin Phoenix - Wha?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed quite a bit at Borat, but have no plans to see it again. Trapped in the Closet, however ...

• 4 weeks later...

It's interesting that in today's culture, we are debating whether he has gone insane in a very public way or whether it is a publicity stunt/scenes for a guerilla documentary style movie.

It's interesting that both possibilities are reasonable explanations...and no one is really worried about the former.

We all smiled at Anna Nicole Smith's descent into Hollywood Babylon and eventual death. The Osborne's was a popular reality show spotlighting the terrible effects of a life's worth of drug and alcohol abuse on a now loveable Ozzy Osborne.

I think we are all getting a bit too jaded for comfort.

It's interesting that in today's culture, we are debating whether he has gone insane in a very public way or whether it is a publicity stunt/scenes for a guerilla documentary style movie.

It's interesting that both possibilities are reasonable explanations...and no one is really worried about the former.

We all smiled at Anna Nicole Smith's descent into Hollywood Babylon and eventual death. The Osborne's was a popular reality show spotlighting the terrible effects of a life's worth of drug and alcohol abuse on a now loveable Ozzy Osborne.

I think we are all getting a bit too jaded for comfort.

Yes to all this. Although, since we haven't heard whether his loved ones are worried about him, it must be a prank. No celebrity friends are coming out with any 'leave him alone he needs help' talk. I think it's just a guy doing something he thinks is genius but is merely slightly entertaining.

Yes to all this. Although, since we haven't heard whether his loved ones are worried about him, it must be a prank. No celebrity friends are coming out with any 'leave him alone he needs help' talk. I think it's just a guy doing something he thinks is genius but is merely slightly entertaining.

that's really what it comes down to for me. At best, he still puts a pretty good career at risk. I've never thought that he was even a smidge as talented as his brother but he has definitely done well.

• 1 year later...
Guest Speed Racer

since we haven't heard whether his loved ones are worried about him, it must be a prank. No celebrity friends are coming out with any 'leave him alone he needs help' talk. I think it's just a guy doing something he thinks is genius but is merely slightly entertaining.

Eh, I'm still here.