Misunderstood

For some reason, I remember him doing over 70 on a concert that was webcasted. I think the average is around 35-40 though. As far as the cue, he just says "nothing at all" and the feel changes right after that.

This thread has inspired me to listen to that track. Probably my favorite Wilco song :thumbup

For some reason, I remember him doing over 70 on a concert that was webcasted. I think the average is around 35-40 though. As far as the cue, he just says "nothing at all" and the feel changes right after that.

This thread has inspired me to listen to that track. Probably my favorite Wilco song :thumbup

I think it was the 9:30 Club show from 10/19/06 - and Kris may be correct, I recall it was around 80.

I think it was the 9:30 Club show from 10/19/06 - and Kris may be correct, I recall it was around 80.

Yeah, that's right. He just kept going and going on that one. I am not sure if there's a cue, I've always just assumed the band keeps going until he hits the last one and then shifts into the last section of the song.

--Mike

Yeah, that's right. He just kept going and going on that one. I am not sure if there's a cue, I've always just assumed the band keeps going until he hits the last one and then shifts into the last section of the song.

--Mike

yeah, if it's not 81 it's 84. I don't remember the exact amount, but it's one of those.

yeah, if it's not 81 it's 84. I don't remember the exact amount, but it's one of those.

Are you sure you're not talking about Kobe Bryant's high score from a couple of years back?

Unless of course you have prostate or constipation issues and you can hear Jeff screaming Nothing ! Nothing ! etc.

Wow, that'd be pretty funny in a way. Or going into an electronics store and they just ran out of Nintendo Wii's and you hear Nothing ! Nothing ! etc.

LOL.

I don't take bathroom breaks during this song.

Thanks,

Kristofor

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Speed Racer
Would anyone happen to know the show that the Misunderstood from I Am Trying To Break Your Heart is from?

First Ave, Minneapolis. Summer of 2001 - can't remember the date off-hand.

edit: either 6/29 or 6/30

This song makes my wife really agitated.

Mine too! She cannot take that part of Misunderstood. And in reality, she doesn't really like Wilco - she feels its a bunch of noise. And sometimes I get her to dig some stuff. Not Misunderstood however. Skipping Record Song she calls it.

Personally, I could do with a little less "nothings" - but I love the end part with the nicely picked acoustic over the band. Classic song.