Ashes DVD- Full Concert Download 4/18

they are obviously working on getting the content up. I would imagine it will be up by then end of the day.

Have you all watched the movie yet? I think my favorite part (other than the music) was when they were eating nachos while Glenn was practicing on the bus.

I saw him a few weeks ago at the University of Maryland, and he played that piece it showed him practicing. He's incredible.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... I still do not see the Washington download anywhere. This is what I see on my screen:

Your Subscriptions

WILCOWORLD - ROADCASE

Sky Blue Sky - Bonus EP

More Like the Moon EP

A Ghost is Born - Bonus EP

Jeff Tweedy - Sunken Treasure

When I click Roadcase it just takes me to the pages roadcase section.... no Washington download.

Same here... this is really confusing

Same here... this is really confusing

Same here

Only everytime I click either the Washinton dowload OR the Roadcase it adds them to my "Payment History" which now has 4 of each then goes to goes this:

Enjoy your membership. To Login please click here Login

Same here

Only everytime I click either the Washinton dowload OR the Roadcase it adds them to my "Payment History" which now has 4 of each then goes to goes this:

Enjoy your membership. To Login please click here Login

So after you select a "MEMBERSHIP TYPE" in the drop down it appears on the top left under YOUR SUBSRCIPTIONS. I have the Ashes, Roadcase and Live from DC appear there but when I click on them I'm getting this error "The website declined to show this webpage" But when I added the Ghost EP, I get the zip files. Guess there's just too many of us trying??

So after you select a "MEMBERSHIP TYPE" in the drop down it appears on the top left under YOUR SUBSRCIPTIONS. I have the Ashes, Roadcase and Live from DC appear there but when I click on them I'm getting this error "The website declined to show this webpage" But when I added the Ghost EP, I get the zip files. Guess there's just too many of us trying??

At least yours is showing up, I only see the Wilco Roadcase option on the dropdown, along with Sunken Treasure and the EPs

I just signed up and got the bonus content and DC show as well. The DVD audio bonus content downloaded as soon as I logged in (I never had to explicitly select it). No DVD in this computer either...

I signed up and got the bonus content from Ashes, but how do I get the DC show?

At least yours is showing up, I only see the Wilco Roadcase option on the dropdown, along with Sunken Treasure and the EPs

Try singing out and signing back in and see if the other options appear. I think its all about persistance. I finally have both downloaded.

I'm getting nothing ... I click on extras on the DVD and get a page that says click her for bonus material; I click that and get the a page that gives me options to buy the DVD or watch the trailer. ... What am I missing? Help!

You're not missing anything. Same happened to me. you need to go to the following:

http:/smartley3.wilcoworld.net/roadcase/members/

Sign in with a user name and passowrd. I am not seeing the DC show or the Ashes content. But I am going to keep trying, unless someone can better direct me as to how to get the desired content.

Hey Everyone,

Yeah, I popped in my DVD and now there was wording after you click on Bonus Material. Than it brought me to Roadcase. I signed up real quick.

Got an email. Confirmed my subscription. Than dropped down Ashes Bonus Content and than the DC show. So after 2 minutes I realized that those 2 white wordings Ashes and DC were actually hyperlinks which began downloading as soon as I clicked them.

Hope this helps,

Kristofor

PS So awesome! Can't wait to listen to these! :worship

When I try to download Sunken Treasure, I get this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /records/bonus/sunken/JeffTweedy_SunkenTreasure.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.41 Ben-SSL/1.59 Server at smartley3.wilcoworld.net Port 80

Anyone know what this means? Is it no longer available?

I got the Ashes movie audio downloads, but not the full DC concert. I was able to log back in and select the concert specifically, but I can't get it to download. Anyone else having any luck?

The first time i tried to download the DC show it stopped short and gave me an error. The second time worked though.

The DC show is 28 tracks..and it sounds great. The show has a great mix of all their albums. Its worth the price of the DVD alone. It's a shame it will only be up for a week (April 28th). Wilco fans..act quickly.

This totally makes up for the crappy Kicking Television set..