Ashes DVD- Full Concert Download 4/18

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were the extras only supposed to be downloadable for a limited period of time? I thought I might have read that somewhere, but I could be wrong...

I thought they were supposed to be available through 4/27. So why they're not available today is driving me nuts! Anyone have any ideas?

I thought they were supposed to be available through 4/27. So why they're not available today is driving me nuts! Anyone have any ideas?

i don't know. i'm finally getting my DVD tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be up by then. :dontgetit

I got my dvd yesterday and was trying to download last night, but was getting the same frustrating blank screen. I checked again this morning and when I clicked on the extras link on the dvd, I got a message saying that they were upgrading the registration process and that the download of the 20 tracks from the DVD would be available again soon. It also provided a link to get the DC show. I left that downloading when I went to work so hopefully it will be there when I get home tonight.

Thanks! Question: where is the page that you posted? I cannot locate it at wilocworld.net

Thank you. I guess that is my main problem in my DL attempts. When I put the DVD in, what do I click on to access that page? I am not very computer literrate but can do basic things so it has been very frustrating. I am not seeing anything that would take me to that page... Thanks and sorry for my incompetence.

Thank you. I guess that is my main problem in my DL attempts. When I put the DVD in, what do I click on to access that page? I am not very computer literrate but can do basic things so it has been very frustrating. I am not seeing anything that would take me to that page... Thanks and sorry for my incompetence.

when you insert the DVD - open up "My Computer" and right click on the DVD drive to get to the sub section "Extras" ... double click on "Extras" and it should bring you to the page to DL the items.

when you insert the DVD - open up "My Computer" and right click on the DVD drive to get to the sub section "Extras" ... double click on "Extras" and it should bring you to the page to DL the items.

Ah, open up 'my computer'! It sounds easy enough even for me. I'll give it a go when I get home. Thank you.

I bet that it is the same reason that I could never get the 'Sunken Treasure' download!

i finally downloaded the washington show minutes ago and i don't have my dvd yet it's coming in tomorrow,i have both shows now which is really cool since i didn't need the dvd yet, the tracks sound great,all i did was register and signed in and signed out when i signed back in the washington show was avalible i couldn't belive it after trying all morning lol, what a relief :rock

I would just like to know whether or not I'm crazy here and I apologize if this has been answered and I missed it...

Didn't they initially say that you would have a choice of any of the five shows to download? When did that turn to only DC?

I would just like to know whether or not I'm crazy here and I apologize if this has been answered and I missed it...

Didn't they initially say that you would have a choice of any of the five shows to download? When did that turn to only DC?

I don't remember them ever saying that. But of course I miss a lot.

Still, I don't think so.

as far as i could tell only the d.c. show was avalible when i downloaded it, besides the show everyone gets when you buy the dvd. just having that one show was great, but adding the dc was the cherry on top for me, it sure sounds great.

shit! hey froggie? can you delete that pic? I didn't realize I posted it and it wasn't supposed to be posted. Thanks.

No. They just said "one of the shows" from the DVD.

So today is the last day the 9:30 Club full show DL is available right? Or because they are updating the roadcase, they will have it up until further notice? I already put it on disc, but I'd like to re-download with another copy on my desktop that has all my itunes library.

So today is the last day the 9:30 Club full show DL is available right? Or because they are updating the roadcase, they will have it up until further notice? I already put it on disc, but I'd like to re-download with another copy on my desktop that has all my itunes library.

I believe the DC download is done (it was for people who bought it before today). The roadcase affected the DVD audio tracks. This morning I went on, the roadcase sign on was updated, and I downloaded the DVD audio tracks.

I believe the DC download is done (it was for people who bought it before today). The roadcase affected the DVD audio tracks. This morning I went on, the roadcase sign on was updated, and I downloaded the DVD audio tracks.

That's what I was afraid of... oh well, at least I downloaded last night at a friend's and will be able to transfer my discs into my itunes. Really crisp sounding from the little I listened to last night.