Ashes DVD- Full Concert Download 4/18

i played both cd's i made last night and they sounded really good,watched the dvd today all in all i was pleased with the dvd and the bonus downloads, wilco knows how to do fans right, i can't wait for the pre order of the next album i'm sure they'll make it exciting, hopefully another shirt combo or something.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still getting the "sorry for the inconvenience" screen when trying to get the bonus tracks. I was able to download the DC show, but not the 20 songs from the dvd since it won't let me register. Is this just me? I've been trying since Sunday morning with no luck.

i'd keep trying at least you got the dc show, im pretty sure the dvd download has no time limit, their either having some problems or just doing some updating, i try to sign out a few times and sign in again or register a new account/email maybe that will help.

Just downloaded the DC show and have to say that the mix is awful. AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL. I'd just get your hands on a decent audience recording as Jeff's vox is waaaaay to low in the mix.

Thanks, but boo!

Alex

EDIT: The Ashes tracks are mind-blowing quality, the mix is near perfect.

DC show - NIGHT

Ashes tracks - DAY

I'm still getting the "sorry for the inconvenience" screen when trying to get the bonus tracks. I was able to download the DC show, but not the 20 songs from the dvd since it won't let me register. Is this just me? I've been trying since Sunday morning with no luck.

If you're trying to get the DVD tracks, I would try disregarding the physical DVD and just try to make an account at wilcoworld.net. That's what I did and I have since downloaded the tracks twice (home and work) and neither time did I have my DVD in the computer.

Here is the link: http://smartley3.wilcoworld.net/roadcase/members/

Note: This may be a beta page since I haven't seen a link to this page anywhere. So remove the link if it's not ok.

I've been away, and I logged on to my computer today to find that the DC show download was no longer available, before I was able to download it... was anyone able to download it today or is it gone forever? If it's gone, could someone possibly help me in getting the show? Thanks in advance.

If you're trying to get the DVD tracks, I would try disregarding the physical DVD and just try to make an account at wilcoworld.net. That's what I did and I have since downloaded the tracks twice (home and work) and neither time did I have my DVD in the computer.

Here is the link: http://smartley3.wilcoworld.net/roadcase/members/

Note: This may be a beta page since I haven't seen a link to this page anywhere. So remove the link if it's not ok.

Huh, I'll be damned...that worked.

Thanks. I'm not sure where I missed this part of the instructions, but thanks for getting me on track.

Huh, I'll be damned...that worked.

Thanks. I'm not sure where I missed this part of the instructions, but thanks for getting me on track.

You didn't miss the instructions. This is the new page that they say they are working on. It looks done enough to me.

i'm glad to have dvd and bonus concerts, but it was nerve wracking though, i was reading all kinds of stuff about pre order and you had too buy it early to get the dc show before the deadline, hell i didn't even have the dvd and just went online and got the shows anyway, go figure lol :banana

Any chance someone could hook me up? I've been away without my computer and wasn't able to snag the Washington download.

i missed it as well. just got the dvd today and the link for the DC show says 4/18-4/28...we missed it by 1 day!

I am glad to know I am not the only one who's spent hours trying to figure this out. Like someone above, I bought the DVD (I got it through Amazon, not realizing there was a time limit on the DC show), and when I went to register on Wilco World, I somehow signed up for the wrong membership (General Roadcase instead of Ashes). I've not been able to figure out how to go back and change that (I only have one email address so it won't let me re-register). And I still haven't figured out where the audio download for that particular DVD is on the website (did pick up the Tweedy audio which I did not have).

If anyone can do a b&p for me on the 930 show I would GREATLY appreciate it. Would love to get my hands on that for Remember the Mountain Bed if nothing else.

I fixed my problem by using another email address. They're free. Your problems could be over if you just signed up for a free email account at hotmail or gmail or any of those places. I'm not an expert on these things, and there may be really good reasons why you don't do this. Although there are good folks here who will help you -- you really can get this done quickly and independently.

PS - our private message function is turned off at VC right now due to the new PM spammer problem.

I fixed my problem by using another email address. They're free. Your problems could be over if you just signed up for a free email account at hotmail or gmail or any of those places. I'm not an expert on these things, and there may be really good reasons why you don't do this. Although there are good folks here who will help you -- you really can get this done quickly and independently.

PS - our private message function is turned off at VC right now due to the new PM spammer problem.

i was getting two or three spam emails,but haven't since, as wendy said, i did register for a gmail account and that is what got me the dc show.it's all good now :)

Count me among those pissed about the wack bonus content rollout. I live in Alaska and preordered the DVD but didn't get it until AFTER the DC show became unavailable. AND I had to create a new username to log into the Wilco site to even get access to the audio tracks from Ashes, because it did not show up in my menu under my old username. Displeased.

So the DC show is totally unavailable now, once you sign up and everything? I have not checked it myself, but if this is the case, you disgruntled people should be writing to Wilcoworld.com. At least that's what I would do if you never had the chance to download the DC show because of the terrible delivery service MusicToday provided.

Wilcoworld web team:

Smartley-Dunn Solutions, Ltd.

http://smartleydunn.com

Technical Support: support@wilcoworld.net

-or-

Wilco mgmt:

Tony Margherita for TMM - Chicago, IL

http://tmmchi.com

Good suggestion, Wendy, and I know WilcoWorld will help folks get satisfaction on this, so let them know if you've had a problem. They aren't looking to deprive any one of the perks they were meant to get. I'm sure they'll help. :thumbup

Good suggestion, Wendy, and I know WilcoWorld will help folks get satisfaction on this, so let them know if you've had a problem. They aren't looking to deprive any one of the perks they were meant to get. I'm sure they'll help. :thumbup

Hi,

I'm new on here, have only just discovered this forum having been a fan since Being There came out. Just wondering if anyone got any joy with any of the e-mail addresses suggested? I also had trouble getting the Washington DC download when I tried to before the deadline. I'd e-mailed Nonesuch but haven't got a reply so far, and have just tried support@wilcoweb following Wendy's suggestion. If anyone has found a way of getting the tracks it would be great to know how they did it.

Thanks,

Matthew.

• 3 weeks later...

I've e-mailed support@wilcoworld.net and hq@wilcoword.net with no luck. I bought the DVD on Record Store Day, and when I tried to download the songs soon after, nothing worked. I tried again last week, and obviously was too late to get the complete show. If there is anyone out there willing to share it, please let me know. Thanks.

I've e-mailed support@wilcoworld.net and hq@wilcoword.net with no luck. I bought the DVD on Record Store Day, and when I tried to download the songs soon after, nothing worked. I tried again last week, and obviously was too late to get the complete show. If there is anyone out there willing to share it, please let me know. Thanks.

I sent out DVDs with the files to four people on the board. Not going to do another set as I'm up the walls at the minute but hopefully someone I've sent it to could pass you on a copy?