Ashes DVD- Full Concert Download 4/18

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone's still interested in the original topic, the online Wilco store sent an email today confirming that all purchasers of AOAF through April 27 will get a download of one complete show featured in the film, in addition to the downloads of all the audio tracks featured in the film.

I suspect that anyone buying the DVD during the initial week of release will get all the extras...Wilco loves you baby! :dancing

wilcoworld.net sent out a message saying anyone that buys it through April 27 gets the concert download.

Wanna bet the free concert download is Tanglewood?

wilcoworld.net sent out a message saying anyone that buys it through April 27 gets the concert download.

Wanna bet the free concert download is Tanglewood?

Tanglewood isn't one of the venues in the film, is it?

I hope these details will ease someone's mind alittle bit. :thumbup

The details are fine but your avatar is unnerving.

It looks like a photoshop job on Sarah Palin, which causes me to be instantly repelled but strangly attracted at the same time. And a burning desire to see Russia through binoculars.

The details are fine but your avatar is unnerving.

It looks like a photoshop job on Sarah Palin, which causes me to be instantly repelled but strangly attracted at the same time. And a burning desire to see Russia through binoculars.

Good lord, I have no idea what that post even said. Fantastic! If that JUDE fella doesn't come back this avatar will do just fine... :jerkit

In case anyone's still interested in the original topic, the online Wilco store sent an email today confirming that all purchasers of AOAF through April 27 will get a download of one complete show featured in the film, in addition to the downloads of all the audio tracks featured in the film.

So if we pre-ordered it we will be fine?

Thanks ephSooner! :thumbup Here's the text of that Wilco Store message:

Attention shoppers,

The Ashes of American Flags preorder ends this Wednesday at 3pm (EDST). There are many extras available. To simplify, here's a concise list:

• instant video download of the song "Monday" from the film (exclusive to us)

• the new Ashes tote and six incher toy (exclusive to us)

• audio download of all 20 songs from the film (available with any copy of Ashes)

• And recently announced, an audio download of one complete show featured in the film (available with any copy of Ashes through April 27)

Now you know the drill. We're off to Milwaukee - let the games begin.

The tote and toy are optional to buy. You can get the DVD only, if that's all you want (or can afford, shucks dammit :rolleyes) and still get the free download. Very nice!

Wilco, youse guys are good to us. :yes :thumbup Much appreciated!

I bought the DVD tonight in Milwaukee.

I tried to access the bonus stuff and it's a insert your DVD in your computer type of download. No codes or anything. When I got to the screen nothing was there so I think they are waiting till the 18th to let you access everything.

Just an FYI.

Oh man -- me too. Just popped it in my dvd player. Ashes of American Flags opens it. It's really, really, really good.

Damn! where to you guys live?

I pre-ordered mine on 3/18, and got the email that it was shipped on 4/10.

I live in Florida and still no DVD.

I know US mail is slow, but come on!

Looks like not only Wilco the group, but Wilco the DVD is slow to come to Florida (only twice to Tampa in 7 years). :(

Looks like not only Wilco the group, but Wilco the DVD is slow to come to Florida (only twice to Tampa in 7 years). :(

I ordered mine about the same time and I haven't even gotten a notice that it's shipped. Jipped! :realmad

I bought the DVD at the show last night.

I called MusicToday and the person said it was impossible, there was no way they could have shipped out DVDs already, they hadn't received them yet. But then she told me mine would ship today. ?!?!?

I got mine today (VA) in the regular mail.