Milwaukee Webcast Thread

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so weird... I'm going to see them in Knoxville this weekend with a couple of my band mates. None of them really listened to Wilco, but I was so into them that they grew a love for them from having it forced upon them so much. I know this goes without saying, but I just love their music so much... Jeff and I even have the same first name. I'm so excited to expose my friends to their live show.

And I am totally going to cry a lot, and I don't even care what anyone thinks. =P

And this song is amazing in every single way.

I'm here & LOVING this, but unfortunately have to leave in a moment so y'all party on until I'm back. :dancing Gotta take my boy to the train station...he's off on a school newspaper conference in Phoenix for several days, lucky kiddo!

HOT DAMN this sounds great! :worship

It's so weird... I'm going to see them in Knoxville this weekend with a bunch of a couple of my band mates. None of them really listened to Wilco, but I was so into them that they grew a love for them from having it forced upon them so much. I know this goes without saying, but I just love their music so much... Jeff and I even have the same first name. I'm so excited to expose my friends to their live show.

And I am totally going to cry a lot, and I don't even care what anyone thinks. =P

And this song is amazing in every single way.

I hear ya man! My bandmates aren't really into them but I'm dragging the drummer to Pomona, just so he can see Glen and be converted!

:lol

I think they heard you ...

I'm listening on my headphones, and I heard some dude right before they break it down kinda whisper to himself "take it home boys". :lol

That is hands down one of my favorite songs live.