On what live songs

My brother and I were watching the DVD and he asked me, "how many songs does Pat actually play guitar on?" I could come up with a few, but am sure there are more.

Walken

The Late Greats

Hoodoo Voodoo

Handshake Drugs

Impossible Germany

What else?

If he was Jay Bennett, he could tell you every instrument and where and when he played it. The band would be a lot more interesting.

May 13th edit: Here's another one I don't love, though it would certainly be interesting if Pat started pretending to Jay Bennett, weird, but certainly interesting.

> I'm pretty sure I"ve seen Pat play acoustic guitar during Muzzle Of Bees from behind his keys

yep, he does. from memory he also plays it on the "rockers" (outtasite, casion queen, monday)

If he was Jay Bennett he would only want to play "rockers" and them him and Jeff would fight over only playing rockers

Several sources say that a lot of the basic tracks for the new record were recorded in NZ during/after the 7 Worlds Collide project. I believe the attending Wilco members were Jeff, John, Glen and Pat. Do you think that this means that Pat will have a bigger role on the new record?

I doubt it. If what Jeff has said is true, this is a more "studio-oriented" album, so the basic tracks could have easily been embellished upon by any of the band members.

That being said, it could just end up being a more Pat heavy album anyway, for whatever reason.