• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jules
Nice try. Maybe think about checking into reality sometime buddy. I have better things to do than read page and page of excuses. The facts are we are a step away from some sort of fucked up lockdown. Our economy is in shambles but I only get excuses for all of it on this board. Read a few pages back people were claiming it would never reach a level 6. And talk about overreaction. I was only pointing out the unnecessary bizarre steps that have been taken. If you have followed the pattern this far, then you would know they mention raising the threat level and then do. But it never ceases to amaze me the power of ego and denial. And don't worry I won't be reading your snappy, from the hip comeback. A thread full of one liners as your country goes down the tubes. You are wrong plain and simple, but I see you are not grown up enough to admit that. Got it. Enjoy the police state that doesn't exist.

Great Googly Moogly

I'm gonna start laughing now, if thats ok with you.

Have at it.

In the event we do end up in interment camps, held against our will by the New World Orderers, I got dibs on being on the construction crew responsible for building that giant pyramid with the palatial-sized eye ball on top.

Defying the Economic Odds: The World Melts Down, China Grows

A new world order is emerging from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, with its center gravitating towards China.

http://www.alternet.org/audits/139608/defy...2C_china_grows/

"In the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, a new world order is emerging -- with its center gravitating towards China. The statistics speak for themselves. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts the world's gross domestic product (GDP) will shrink by an alarming 1.3% this year. Yet, defying this global trend, China expects an annual economic growth rate of 6.5% to 8.5%. During the first quarter of 2009, the world's leading stock markets combined fell by 4.5%. In contrast, the Shanghai stock exchange index leapt by a whopping 38%. In March, car sales in China hit a record 1.1 million, surpassing the U.S. for the third month in a row."

I know this doesn't have to do with swine flu, but I guess I am not the only one seeing what is happening in the world. It is all connected. The flu is a distraction from this reality. I'm fine with being laughed at now and truthfully hope I am wrong about all of this. It seems a lot of posters are under the impression the USA still has the world by the balls. You could not be more mistaken. I'm going to quit posting as I see it's de-generated into nonsense and it is clear most have their minds made up. I tried. I still love Wilco and just donated $50 to the Woody Guthrie foundation for The Jolly Banker. Peace to all of you and have enjoyed the debate, for the most part. Good luck.

Defying the Economic Odds: The World Melts Down, China Grows

A new world order is emerging from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, with its center gravitating towards China.

http://www.alternet.org/audits/139608/defy...2C_china_grows/

"In the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, a new world order is emerging -- with its center gravitating towards China. The statistics speak for themselves. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts the world's gross domestic product (GDP) will shrink by an alarming 1.3% this year. Yet, defying this global trend, China expects an annual economic growth rate of 6.5% to 8.5%. During the first quarter of 2009, the world's leading stock markets combined fell by 4.5%. In contrast, the Shanghai stock exchange index leapt by a whopping 38%. In March, car sales in China hit a record 1.1 million, surpassing the U.S. for the third month in a row."

I know this doesn't have to do with swine flu, but I guess I am not the only one seeing what is happening in the world. It is all connected. The flu is a distraction from this reality. I'm fine with being laughed at now and truthfully hope I am wrong about all of this. It seems a lot of posters are under the impression the USA still has the world by the balls. You could not be more mistaken. I'm going to quit posting as I see it's de-generated into nonsense and it is clear most have their minds made up. I tried. I still love Wilco and just donated $50 to the Woody Guthrie foundation for The Jolly Banker. Peace to all of you and have enjoyed the debate, for the most part. Good luck.

New World Order = the reordering of long held roles specific to certain countries, e.g.

Right in the middle of all this H1N1 (not supposed to say swine anymore) flu, my mom actually goes and gets shingles! What the hell?!?

Vibes to your mom. All I can say is lots of Vicodin and steroids.

As someone who only leaves the house for work, I'm pretty ok with the idea of martial law. Also, as someone who loves the sound of an overdriven tube amplifier, I'd be pretty ok with the idea of Marshall law as well.

Best

Ever

comic%20book%20guy.jpg

Your mom is a disease hipster.

It's on her face, and last Thursday, a couple of days after she was diagnosed, her eye was so swollen that my sister took her back up to the emergency room (she'd been told to watch for anything around her eye, any scratching could be a sign of the infection actually being in the eye, and could lead to loss of vision; this didn't happen, and is no longer a concern). They put her in an isolation room and had her wear a mask (FYI, these are mostly for keeping infected people from breathing on non-infected, not the other way around; so if you see anyone wearing one out in public, either they're sick, or think they're sick... or they're an idiot). So yeah, it seemed like kind of a silly thing to be happening in that situation, in the middle of this whole other thing going on at the same time.

Vibes to your mom. All I can say is lots of Vicodin and steroids.

Thanks! Yeah, she's about a week and a half in from when she first noticed the symptoms, and she's on some kind of antibiotic/antiviral/something or other, and it's clearing up nicely. My grandma got shingles a few years before she died, and she was in pain from it, off and on, for those last few years. They say that lingering pain is worse for older people though, I think Mom is young and strong enough that she'll bounce back.

Well duh. She's lucky she didn't get exercise wheel trichinosis as well.

did i just stumble into ummm?