Proposed album covers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these photos and could picture them as album art! They are by photographer Finn Manford, in case anyone was interested.

manford1.jpg

fm_usa4_lg.jpg

Also, a photo by Robert Frank would be great too!

us-285-new-mexico-1955.jpg

I guess I'm taking this too seriously. :blush

This is nice, but I think it's way too similar to SBS's cover. I do like the font though, but the white background and bird thing seems like a repeat of SBS.

But does it remind you of SBS?

Hmmm. And yet, no one has come up with a t-shirt design? :nono

Really? No designs? I saw that a little too late but it's a great idea. I am an artist and I would love to do something to help support this board. If you would be willing to extend the deadline by a few days, I will definitely contribute a few ideas.

Yes, please! The deadline was put there because we've got some other fundraising ideas, and wanted to get this rolling before the next phases began, but we are absolutely willing to extend the deadline. Any designs would be more than welcome! :yes

Yes, please! The deadline was put there because we've got some other fundraising ideas, and wanted to get this rolling before the next phases began, but we are absolutely willing to extend the deadline. Any designs would be more than welcome! :yes

Cool, I will lock myself away tonight and get down to business!

The question is: do you think it will be a "serious" or a "humorous" cover?

The last three LPs have had beautiful and elegant covers that I have liked a lot, and I don't know why, but I don't have my hopes too high this time ..

:pray

I thought someone suggested the "report" button. That screams VC.

But does it remind you of SBS?

If you mean the album cover of SBS, yes this does remind me of it.

It also seems like the cover reminds me of the songs on SBS. I always associate an album's songs with the color/design scheme of it's cover art, and sometimes my own imagined color/design scheme, and this one fits in with my SBS mental image. I just think W(TA) should have a different looking cover.