Post inane comments about the new Wilco album

Most albums have a high Wilco percentage, but this album has Wilco dominating every song... WTF? I mean, even the Feist song has Wilco writing, singing and playing all the instruments. It's devoid of creative tension / energy / karmic transitional flow, which clearly is due to the chakras of the band members lacking any kind of alignment.

The fact that there is way too much Wilco on this album, plus the fact that the first song and the album itself is called Wilco, is I think the reason why I can't stand the album, and after 14th listens my opinion remains unwavering. As sorely disappointed as I am, I've loaded the freely downloaded MP3s onto my iPod because I've been a Wilco fan for 17 years. I think Wilco fans need to accept the fact that things haven't been the same since Bill Berry left the band.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take great offense that my thread was deemed 'inane', it took well over two hours to write. I'm going to delete one W(TA) MP3 off my iPod for every hour that the admin staff refuses to let my original and unique Wilco-Hating voice be heard.

I take great offense that my thread was deemed 'inane', it took well over two hours to write. I'm going to delete one W(TA) MP3 off my iPod for every hour that the admin staff refuses to let my original and unique Wilco-Hating voice be heard.

I thought your thread was super. However, there are many, many great posts in here regarding songs and the Wilco (the album).

Whats a Wilco?

I thought your thread was super. However, there are many, many great posts in here regarding songs and the Wilco (the album).

If I were captain of this fine vessel known as VC, I'd merge all the Just a Fan threads into a single megathread tonight, but that's just me.

If I were captain of this fine vessel known as VC, I'd merge all the Just a Fan threads into a single megathread tonight, but that's just me.

Oh, believe me, I am this close... :realmad (