Post inane comments about the new Wilco album

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Speed Racer

On 'You Never Know,' at about the 3:14 mark, does anybody hear what appears to be music? I can't tell if it's just my copy of the rip or what, but there appears to be what sounds like Jeff singing with some kind of band behind him...?

Guest Speed Racer
You Never Know is only 3:13.

:lol I thought about fact-checking my comment before posting, but figured any mistakes would only bolster the inanity. Didn't realize I'd be that on (off?) the mark!

:lol I thought about fact-checking my comment before posting, but figured any mistakes would only bolster the inanity. Didn't realize I'd be that on (off?) the mark!

Wait, I was thinking of a dirfferent song.

On 'You Never Know,' at about the 3:14 mark, does anybody hear what appears to be music? I can't tell if it's just my copy of the rip or what, but there appears to be what sounds like Jeff singing with some kind of band behind him...?

If you listen closely, there's a backward message there as well...when played in reverse, it says "Satan is not chrome, but he is red!" I knew it!

Even though I haven't heard a lick of it yet I think it'll be a work of genious and pure drivel all in one marvelously moderate- priced cd.

Its that and a tote bag.