Post inane comments about the new Wilco album

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the dilema I had at 8:40 on Wednesday night when I saw that the album was streaming -- 20 minutes before the Lost season finale. I had to choose between my two greatest loves.

This is so true. Everybody knows only lonely girls enjoy sweet love songs. Why can't every song be a noisy dissonant rocker? This album is just too fucking eclectic. Why cant the songs on this album sound the same as each other? If I wanted variety on an album I would have bought a various artists compilation. And another thing, You Never Know is a direct rip off of My Sweet Lord. I mean a complete note-for-note copy, I cannot tell the difference and i know a lot about music.

My Sweet Lord is a rip off of He's So Fine.

and on it goes..

I'm pretty sure that these are just the demos, and when the final version comes out we will be very, very surprised.

Yeah, I heard they put this leak out there to distract us from an entirely different official release; a smokescreen if you will.

so, Wilco has a new album? who knew

Guest Jules
I'm pretty sure that these are just the demos, and when the final version comes out we will be very, very surprised.

I seem to remember someone actually posting this, non-inanely, when SBS leaked. Something like, "What if Jeff is just fucking with us, and this isn't the real album?" That was gold.