A Cherry Ghost Tee!!!

Holy Shit! :rock Sorry, but I just had to make this its own thread!! Would you believe it... I made almost the exact same shirt back when AGIB came out!!! I’ve wanted them to make a Cherry Ghost shirt for the longest time! But since they never did, I was forced to make my own! I can't believe they finally made one! I so hope they sell these at the shows this Summer!

442-max.jpg

What did yours look like?

Yeah, I wish I had a photo of it to post here. However, when I made it was the first time I ever attempted to make my own shirt and I had no clue what I was doing. Therefore, it only lasted for a little less than 2 years, when eventually the iron-on peeled completely off from washing. But mine did look almost identical to this one. It had two cherries, and a ghost right next to each other! Though, the only difference is my ghost was white and had its mouth open, not smiling. When I used to wear it, people would approach me constantly to ask what it meant and even after explaining it, most of the time they still never understood what I was talking about! I always found it to be quite amusing. :lol

I originally thought the lyrics said "a cheery ghost", so this shirt is especially cool. A cheery cherry ghost. (The rest of you are probably to young to remember Casper...)

i think you underestimate the average age of your fellow VCers. we're really just a bunch of old people. :)

I originally thought the lyrics said "a cheery ghost", so this shirt is especially cool. A cheery cherry ghost. (The rest of you are probably to young to remember Casper...)

This is how old I am---I have to mention that I really meant to spell it "too".

The cherry ghost T was not on sale in Cincinnati.

But they had quite a few new items, both useful (the Green Bottle) and very funny/odd (the first ever Wilco Tour Program). My favorite part? The mug shots of the backstage crew. Poor Stan. :lol

All I can say is, bring a few extra bucks.

Yes - that black rocker T was available at the merch table in Cinci.

So who knows, maybe the cherry ghost T will show up down the road on tour. But it wasn't there on Friday night, opening night for the US leg of the Summer Tour 2009.

There was a whole-tour poster and in Cinci there was a limited edition poster with a pig on it.

There was a new T (maybe for girls?) powder blue that has a cute owl on it. A stylized drawing, not a copy of the macrame owl (who is on the road with Wilco again!)