Is the board not as active as it once was?

It seems like since the new format the activity/replies have been low. I'll scroll down to the bottom to see who is browsing and sometimes there are 4 or less people on. I can remember when there would be 40+ on at once........ Is it the beginning of the end? Are we starting to stop?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's died down a little bit since the news of Jay's death (which caused the server overloads), but there's about the same number of people viewing the board (you're looking at the # of people just browsing this forum below, the full number of people viewing the board is only on the index page, which currently stands at 48 people online)

it's died down a little bit since the news of Jay's death (which caused the server overloads), but there's about the same number of people viewing the board (you're looking at the # of people just browsing this forum below, the full number of people viewing the board is only on the index page, which currently stands at 48 people online)

:lol So it IS me!

We've got to be down on the total # of posts per day since the week or so the board was down.

The RTT is like:

01am3.jpg

I believe there were some other message boards started while Via Chicago was down.

There is usually less traffic in the summer, than there is during the winter months.

Also, the other day I read something that seemed to suggest that Facebook and Twitter are replacing Message Boards as a means for fans to connect.

Personally, I like it quiet.

Speaking for myself, this board is really slow and hard to use at work since we are still on IE 5 so I get frustrated. We are upgrading later in the year so I will be able to get back to my numerous and extremely high quality posts at some point.

Speaking for myself, this board is really slow and hard to use at work since we are still on IE 5 so I get frustrated. We are upgrading later in the year so I will be able to get back to my numerous and extremely high quality posts at some point.

IE5????

:blink

sorry, but you're just asking for viruses/malware by running a browser that was last updated 9 years ago :hmm

IE5????

:blink

sorry, but you're just asking for viruses/malware by running a browser that was last updated 9 years ago :hmm

I know! And we are a very large and profitable biotech company so there is no excuse.

I use Firefox at home and it works just great by the way!

I know! And we are a very large and profitable biotech company so there is no excuse.

I use Firefox at home and it works just great by the way!

can't you just download Firefox to your machine and no one would ever know?