Good. I disapprove of all those beers which are losing sales.

Good. I disapprove of all those beers which are losing sales.

I agree, it’s swill. But if folks stop purchasing the expensive, $3.00 a six-pack premium beers brewed by Budweiser (/sarcasm), what will happen to micro-brews?

They’ll go out of business or get swallowed up by Coors or some shit.

ome shit.

I agree, it’s swill. But if folks stop purchasing the expensive, $3.00 a six-pack premium beers brewed by Budweiser (/sarcasm), what will happen to micro-brews?

They’ll go out of business or get swallowed up by Coors or some shit.

ome shit.

i don't think the micro-brews will be hurt by this since it is a completely demographic all together. i can't imagine someone going from a quality micro-brew to a bad budweiser anything to save a dollar. if you're already drinking bud, you're cheap to start with and have no taste and were likely never going to shell out the cash for the good stuff anyway. i do hope micro-brew sales haven't declined like the crappy beers though. if i saw those numbers, then i would probably be saddened by this news.

It's an ongoing debate on college campuses across the nation, and I happen to fall on the side that says there is not a real difference between bud and natty after the first 3.

I cannot stomach cheap beer – I think the genesis of my distaste for it harkens back to my freshman year in high school, drinking warm Bud behind the local mall prior to hitting the arcade. It did nothing for my Galaga skills.

I rarely drink, but when I do, I usually stop by the Portsmouth Brewery for a yummy Black Cat Stout.

At a beer tasting recently I spit a mouthful of "craft" lager into the wastebasket of the guy running the tasting. Ugh. How can people drink that swill.

I cannot stomach cheap beer – I think the genesis of my distaste for it harkens back to my freshman year in high school, drinking warm Bud behind the local mall prior to hitting the arcade. It did nothing for my Galaga skills.

I rarely drink, but when I do, I usually stop by the Portsmouth Brewery for a yummy Black Cat Stout.

In a conversation yesterday I was explaining how repugnant it is to squander caloric intake with nasty beer.

I was wrong, turns out they're doing quite well.

http://www.buffalonews.com/145/story/744835.html?imw=Y

that is good news. maybe this is a sign that people's taste has actually improved as a collective and times are so crappy right now everyone is drinking more to cope.

and a black cat stout...hmmmm....wonder if i can find that in my neck of the woods. sounds yummy.

I only accept Natty Lite when it comes to beer pong. Especially if I'm responsible for my own beer. A friend once said, "the best kind of beer is free beer" so I tend to go along with whatever if it's there, though if it's not good I refuse to drink more than one or two by itself.

i don't think the micro-brews will be hurt by this since it is a completely demographic all together. i can't imagine someone going from a quality micro-brew to a bad budweiser anything to save a dollar. if you're already drinking bud, you're cheap to start with and have no taste and were likely never going to shell out the cash for the good stuff anyway. i do hope micro-brew sales haven't declined like the crappy beers though. if i saw those numbers, then i would probably be saddened by this news.

I agree

My Dad has taught me a lot of valuable lessons. One - life is too short to drink shitty beer.

Your dad is a wise man.

Obviously none of you are in college.

5930_648819269008_18721102_37949848_8048082_n.jpg

The finest blend of Busch Light, Natty Light, and Budweiser. Hmmm

I see you had to wear gloves to make that concoction. (Emphasis on the "cock.")