Halloween Costume Ideas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread. Last year, the bass player in my band was George Micheals. Complete with sunglasses, 5'oclock shadow, and "Choose Life" t-shirt.

Playing at Halloween parties over the years with my band, there are always a lot of Tom Cruises.. Especially the Risky Business Tom Cruise.

Good thread. Last year, the bass player in my band was George Micheals. Complete with sunglasses, 5'oclock shadow, and "Choose Life" t-shirt.

Playing at Halloween parties over the years with my band, there are always a lot of Tom Cruises.. Especially the Risky Business Tom Cruise.

Did you really respond to your own thread with "good thread"?

I would go as one of the people in an IRDB thread pic.

Guest Speed Racer

After two AWESOME costumes, I'm afraid I can never top myself.

The first year, I went as Mr. Clean - totally Bic'd my head. The second year, I went as a "woman." It was the first time in my life I got formally dressed up - hair, make-up, fancy dress, heels. The heels were hard to manage at first, but after the fifth or sixth shot of whiskey, I was walking like a pro. :lol

Couple of years ago I dressed up as the John 3:16 Guy. All you need is a rainbow afro wig, beard (which I already had), white tee shirt w/ "John 3:16" written in fat black sharpie, and a shameless craving for attention.

That's a really good one!

I'm thinking about going as Buckethead this year. Kind of creepy looking, and many people won't know who Buckethead is.

My son is going as 2D from the band Gorillaz:

TWO__D_by_LiebestodBlut.jpg

(That's not him, but that's a pretty good costume that I think I'm gonna send to my wife to think about for him.)

I've been thinking about going as a Merlotte's waitress from True Blood. You can get the t-shirts and a bottle of blood online, put some fake bloody hole in your neck and call yourself a "fang-banger" but I'm afraid that might not be clever enough. My daughter is going to be a vampire and she's pretty psyched about it and has suggested I should be her vampire mom, so I'll probably just be a generic old vampire which will still be fun.

I’ll probably get attacked for even considering it, but I was considering talking a friend into attending his Halloween bash dressed as the World Trade Center’s Tower 1, with me going as Tower 2 - complete with flames and explosions and all that other scary stuff.

I’ll probably get attacked for even considering it, but I was considering talking a friend into attending his Halloween bash dressed as the World Trade Center’s Tower 1, with me going as Tower 2 - complete with flames and explosions and all that other scary stuff.

Please let me know the address of this party if you follow through.

I also went one year as anti-Martha Stewart. I wore a dirty blond wig and lots of flannel and carried a wicker basket full of crappy handmade party favors which I distributed to party guests - figurines made out of rusty nails, scrap wood, and spray paint holding post-it signs that read "piss off", "bite me", etc. etc.

I drank and swore a lot, too.

Yeah, expect to get jumped if you decide to do that.

That's way worse than the post-mortum Kurt Cobain costume I saw at a party a few years ago.

I've kept it pretty tame at work the last 2 years, have been "Pam Beasley" and last year I was "Tina Fey as Sarah Palin".

This year I'm thinking Kat Von D... get a long wig & tattoo sleeves & trash it up a bit.