Jeff and Cameras

I bet she does.

You know, originally I wrote "Honestly, nobody, but you, cares..." but I changed it because I knew it would rob somebody of the opportunity to point out to me that she cares.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact Tweedy does not give a shit about still photography at his gigs...

Other wise his is being a bit hypocritical. He took my favorite Wilco fan shot with Clay B's camera in Wichita almost three years to the date of this Memphis gig. :dancing

Funny i don't see a lot of PDA's being held up at this gig in this picture. Times have changed with the price drop of this technology in three years. Today the same picture would be polluted with hands in the air with PDA's attached. :dontgetit

man, that broad in the front on the left is hot.

I know for a fact Tweedy does not give a shit about still photography at his gigs...

Other wise his is being a bit hypocritical. He took my favorite Wilco fan shot with Clay B's camera in Wichita almost three years to the date of this Memphis gig. :dancing

Funny i don't see a lot of PDA's being held up at this gig in this picture. Times have changed with the price drop of this technology in three years. Today the same picture would be polluted with hands in the air with PDA's attached. :dontgetit

I see my sweater in this picture!

man, that broad in the front on the left is hot.

You have no idea.

lol PDAs?

I don't know anyone who carries a PDA these days. Not in the past 5 years anyway. What we have now are called "Smart Phones" Basically a PDA with a phone and other goodies.

i guess the phones are smarter then the user if they caused the wrath of Tweedy?! :lol

I don't think that has anything to do with it, really. I'm pretty sure my first sentence was, "Get off my lawn!" :lol

You've been outed

• 1 year later...
Guest Speed Racer

I think that "enjoy the show" bullshit Jeff keeps spouting is a cover for the fact that he doesn't want half the world taking photos of his increasingly large bald spot.

That was the photo they used when they photography ban was announced. As if to emphasize, "This is annoying to see this all night, don't do this too." Now if camera makers would just go back to making cameras with viewfinders and not make people rely on LCD screens, we wouldn't have this problem.

-Rob

And yet, the background image on the band's own Wilcoworld.net "info" page seems to say it's okay...

http://www.wilcoworld.net/info/index.php