Japan Tour!!!!

Loooong time no write! I hope somebody remember me who is a Japanese big Wilco fan.

Anyway, it is a BIG NEWS for me!!! They will come to Japan! Wow!!!!!!! I just get this news now.

I'm so excited!!!!

They came to Japane 7 years ago. So, I was waiting them for 7years.

However... I am pregnant and the baby's expected date is the concert date. I can't believe it!

I don't know I can go to the concert. Mischief of fate...?

Well, I hope Japan tour will be a great tour!

http://www.smash-jpn.com/band/2010/04_wilco/index.php

Loooong time no write! I hope somebody remember me who is a Japanese big Wilco fan.

Anyway, it is a BIG NEWS for me!!! They will come to Japan! Wow!!!!!!! I just get this news now.

I'm so excited!!!!

However... I am pregnant and the baby's expected date is the concert date. I can't believe it!

Aww good luck with the baby! Maybe the baby will come early and you will get a night off to recoup with some Wilco! Anyway best of luck! :D

PS...wow tickets are expensive in Japan...the equivelent of $80 and they have a drink charge at the door! I wonder how big the venues there are!

Aww good luck with the baby! Maybe the baby will come early and you will get a night off to recoup with some Wilco! Anyway best of luck! :D

PS...wow tickets are expensive in Japan...the equivelent of $80 and they have a drink charge at the door! I wonder how big the venues there are!

Thank you so much for your nice message.

Yes, Usually the concert tickets are very expensive in Japan. So, I didn't think Wilco's ticket is very expensive. It's appropriate in this price here.

Japan's prices are high... :( :( :(

Ran the webpage for Smash through a translator. Say one thing for the Japanese hypsters... no references to the 'ashes of Uncle Tupelo'

2003 was held in Tokyo and Osaka, all-night rock festival in the dead of winter "MAGIC ROCK OUT" Wilco played a first visit to Japan. Miraculously matched the emotional American roots rock and alternative Moderne, received an enthusiastic welcome from fans in Japan with its unique sound.

Following year, the album was released with Jim O'Rourke and co-produced "A Ghost Is Born", the 47th Grammy Awards "Best Alternative Music Album" and won a break in the world. Further in 2007 "Sky Blue Sky", 2009 July last album was released in January "Wilco" and to release each album, always in the top 10 album chart in the U.S. and Europe amid a growing band of monster to arrive , and every voice of the fans did not want to re-visit tour here in Japan alone.

And Wilco is a band to cement its position as the U.S. representative of guy now, seven responded to the voice of the fans of sunrise and decided to visit. And yet this is the first solo tour in Japan.

For them to a total of seven pieces, bearing the name of the band's masterpiece album himself "Wilco" 引Ssage a sold-out tour in Japan is inevitable, as far as Tokyo and Osaka only one night each.

I'm so excited!!!!

I definitely remember you! Hello, welcome back!

Big congratulations on the baby! :) A few years ago, I went to an Arcade Fire show with a friend who was several days past her due date, and having contractions about an hour apart. So I think you might be OK. :thumbup We'll all think happy scheduling thoughts for you.

I guess a tour of Japan was unlikely, but not impossible. :D

Well played! :cheers

Very cool. Gotta bet they'll play Monday there. This is also great news for Oz fans, no doubt they will make some stops while on that side of the planet.

What's next? Israel?

a pic of Zepp in Tokyo, according to google images. kinda hard to guage the size, but it ain't small!

up_74941.JPG

Yeah...looks bigger than I thought it would be...I would love to see a concert in Japan especially Wilco...When I went to Japan I missed Radiohead by a week! The only thing there when I was happened to be Dashboard Confessional :yucky

p.s. if the baby is a boy, would you name him 'Wilco'? :cheers

Thank you :worship

"Wilco" sounds like Japanese girl's name... like a "Yoko", "Kyoko", "Akiko", "Sachiko", "Junko"...

So, I think near girl's name more than boy's name.

Sometimes my friends call me "Hey, Wilco" :lol

I definitely remember you! Hello, welcome back!

Big congratulations on the baby! :) A few years ago, I went to an Arcade Fire show with a friend who was several days past her due date, and having contractions about an hour apart. So I think you might be OK. :thumbup We'll all think happy scheduling thoughts for you.

Thank you so mu ch for remembering. I'm so happy!

I hope everything is going well :thumbup

Let me begin the wild, groundless speculation:

1. I believe they have said that they will be taking some time in January to start working on new material.

2. The last show before the march tour is nearly a month before the first show in Japan.

3. There is a week between the last Japan show and the first one in Australia.

4. Wilco could potentially spend up to a month in Japan.

5. Jim O'Rourke lives in Japan.

I think they'll be doing some studio time together. At least (or maybe even) some Loose Fur stuff.