NZ Dates

Neil Finn, please pick up the white courtesy phone. Mr. Neil Finn to the white courtesy phone. Your jam session is here.

Oh man... for that reason alone I'm tempted. But still holding out hope for a 7WCII Aussie show around then. I just wish they would announce it before the Auckland tickets went on sale to remove temptation. Where would we be without wishful thinking?

Tickets apparently go on sale today but I can't get through to Ticketek, and there is nothing on their website. Anyone else struggling to buy tix for the Wellie show?

Just got through to an operator at Ticketek who said there had been a delay in loading that one, and they will now go on sale at 10am.

I spoke to a friend in Auckland who was told that the "promoter had withdrawn the listing" - whatever that means.

Just got through to an operator at Ticketek who said there had been a delay in loading that one, and they will now go on sale at 10am.

I spoke to a friend in Auckland who was told that the "promoter had withdrawn the listing" - whatever that means.

I emailed The Edge (for the Auckland show). The reply I got said the promoter had made some changes and that caused the delay.

Tickets apparently go on sale today but I can't get through to Ticketek, and there is nothing on their website. Anyone else struggling to buy tix for the Wellie show?

No mention at all for the Auckland show on either the Ticketek or The Edge (Civic) website. Maybe this is all just a cruel, cruel hoax?

Checked in with Ticketek at 10am, and now they're using the same line as in Auckland - the Promoter has changed some details and it should be all ready to go later today - time unknown.

Just got a message from my Auckland mate:

"Unbelievably they actually called me back, I have my tickets...6 rows back and pretty much centre stage...awesome"

Looks like it's all go for AK now.............

I was a little skeptical when they took my number this morning and said they would let me know when tickets went on sale. Just had a early morning (5.30am here) wake up call from a lovely lady at The Edge, Row D gotta be happy with that :dancing

Help, I haven't been to the Wellington Town Hall before, the seating plan is confusing, is the GA on the floor in front of the stage? and whereabouts are the A reserve tickets?

Got 'em!

Went for the gallery in the end (A reserve) - central, 3 rows back - might be a bit far away for my liking, but hey, I'm in and that's what counts.

I was surprised to hear that the GA area on the floor (stalls) will be seated!!

Crazy.

Help, I haven't been to the Wellington Town Hall before, the seating plan is confusing, is the GA on the floor in front of the stage? and whereabouts are the A reserve tickets?

Yes, GA is on the floor in front of the stage - but crazily is seated for this gig.

A and B reserve are allocated seats upstairs (the "Circle").

It's not a massive venue, so views are pretty good no matter where you are.