TWEEDY SOLO ON SALE 3/6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I saw the tickets are now $50 for the solo benefit shows, no other price option. How does that work, just says general admission... are those tickets good for all seats or just balcony? I guess what I'm asking is will it be a free-for-all now or how are they going to handle the different price level seating?

Thanks,

Steve

Question for Susan:

I have a $150 ticket. It says "Main." Is there a section roped off for $150 ticket holders behind the $250 gold section? Or am I in the same pool of peeps with the $100 and $50 tickets who will need to queue up early and grab whatever seat I can find behind the $250 ticket holders?

Thanks for clarifying this for us. Several folks have asked me about this $150 section, so I'm not the only one confused.

When tickets went on sale, this is what the Ticketmaster page said:

"GOLD CIRCLE" SEATING ($250) IS LOCATED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE STAGE / "MAIN FLOOR" SEATING ($150) IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN FLOOR DIRECTLY BEHIND THE GOLD CIRCLE SECTION / ADULT TICKETS ($100) ARE GENERAL ADMISSION AND FOR SEATING IN THE BACK OF THE MAIN FLOOR AND THE BALCONY."

Hi guys.....

The shows are 18 and over unless accompanied by an adult. As in parent.

In other words.....you can bring your children, but if you're 17 you can't get in with your 19 year old friend.

What else.......oh...the gold circle section and the $150. section are sectioned off and reserved for those ticket holders.

I'm very sorry if anyone is bummed that they paid more for their ticket than the price they are now. I pretty much have no choice but to lower the price when I get closer to the show, so I can sell the tickets. Just try and remember that the money raised is providing scholarships for children. We have also donated parts of the money raised to other charities as well, such as Kawasaki Disease research.

There are still plenty of tickets left. Oh, and I think somebody asked about the golden circle tickets. These can still be had if you message me with your name and how many you want and which night. The tickets will then be held for you at the box office. I'm still trying to find out if the Vic takes credit cards yet. They have always been cash only in the past.

Thanks guys!! Hope to see you there.

xo

srmt

Does anybody need a free ticket for tonight? Circumstances have prevented my companion from joining me tonight, so I have an extra--and since the show is for charity, I figured I'd just give it away. Perhaps whoever wants it can make a donation tonight (assuming they will be taking donations there) in return for the ticket. Anyhow, let me know, but either way I'm very excited!

Does anybody need a free ticket for tonight? Circumstances have prevented my companion from joining me tonight, so I have an extra--and since the show is for charity, I figured I'd just give it away. Perhaps whoever wants it can make a donation tonight (assuming they will be taking donations there) in return for the ticket. Anyhow, let me know, but either way I'm very excited!

I think I'll take it if it's still avail.

Gregory, if that falls through let me know, I would love to take that ticket. A friend who just got into town would love to go but can't afford it. He would be very happy!

The Vic is still cash only BTW...

For anyone who hasn't attended one of these shows, you are in for a real treat. Last year was my first year but they are two of the best shows I have ever seen. Jeff gives them his all and the intimacy of the events are truly an experience to behold. I thank Sue and Jeff for putting on these shows and I hope this year will raise a lot money for those in need. I can't wait for tonight!

Great show tonight... can't make tomorrow unfortunately, but there are tickets left for Sat... if you are on the fence, get over there... lots of good stuff to play that he didn't play tonight...