TWEEDY SOLO ON SALE 3/6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

There is no password required. Also....as this is a benefit for scholarships for a montessori school, we always go on sale first to the parents. There usually is a password required for this, but we aren't doing that this year. Anyone can buy tickets today.

Similar to the other years, when we open the ticket sales to the public, the price will most likely come down. However, that won't be Saturday like it said on Ticketmaster. It will probably be in a week-ish.

Thanks!

xo

srmt

Hi guys,

The tickets for the benefit Jeff Tweedy solo show will be on sale to the public this Saturday at 10am. The show is March 12 and 13 at The Vic Theater in Chicago. The tickets will be $100.00. These shows are really really fun and you all should try and come out!

Hope to see you there!

srmt

I'd like to know that too, the front balcony seats are some of the best in the house. If I remember, the front balcony seats were reserved last time I went to one of these benefit shows? Also, are the golden circle tickets seated or standing? If seated, are they reserved or gen admission like the rest? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

I'd like to know that too, the front balcony seats are some of the best in the house. If I remember, the front balcony seats were reserved last time I went to one of these benefit shows? Also, are the golden circle tickets seated or standing? If seated, are they reserved or gen admission like the rest? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

Last year, the Golden Circle was seated, but the seats weren't assigned. It was the first 10 rows, you could go right up and claim a seat assuming you got there early enough.

Last year, the Golden Circle was seated, but the seats weren't assigned. It was the first 10 rows, you could go right up and claim a seat assuming you got there early enough.

Thanks for the info, that's what I suspected would be the case. If anyone has info on the balcony seats, that would be great! Thanks again!

Steve

Balcony seats weren't assigned last year. I was at the Saturday show, and we lined up relatively early and were the first ones up in the balcony. That first row has a great view, but you might want to think twice about it if you're tall, because there's less leg room there than in other rows. I was pretty squashed, and I'm only 5'8".

Hi guys,

The tickets that go on sale tomorrow for $100 will be for the floor and the balcony, excluding the golden circle seats. The golden circle seats will also be available for purchase. These are reserved but not assigned.

Also.....there's pretty much not really any bad seats at the Vic.

Hope to see you there!

xo

srmt

Hi guys,

The tickets that go on sale tomorrow for $100 will be for the floor and the balcony, excluding the golden circle seats. The golden circle seats will also be available for purchase. These are reserved but not assigned.

Also.....there's pretty much not really any bad seats at the Vic.

Hope to see you there!

xo

srmt

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Yeah, I'm with ya on the seating, good place to see a show! Will be there for sure! Thanks again!

Steve

On Ticketmaster? I just see Main Floor Seating, which I select, and Best Available. If I select General Admission, it has a price listed of $150...

The $100 ticket option for Saturday didn't show up for me until 10:17...try refreshing or signing out.

I am in for Friday, but have to skip Saturday because I will be attending a fund raiser for my kids school. Hey wait if you're all coming here on Saturday, does that mean you're not coming to my kids fundraiser. Why I outta...