My daughter is having surgery for her strabismus next Monday.

We are in the hands of the best ophtalmologist,specialized in children,and she´s a strong little girl,and surgery is not very difficult,and...she´s 10 years old and I´m a terrified mommy.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,experiences,vibes and prayers :hmm

As a father, I can only imagine your feelings.

Much love, vibes, and prayers your way.

I will be sending energy your way! :cheekkiss

My daughter is having surgery for her strabismus next Monday.

We are in the hands of the best ophtalmologist,specialized in children,and she´s a strong little girl,and surgery is not very difficult,and...she´s 10 years old and I´m a terrified mommy.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,experiences,vibes and prayers :hmm

Major parent thoughts, prayers, vibes...

I hope it all went well for your daughter and your whole family. My youngest had this surgery when he was 10 months old (he just turned 2 last month). I cried when I saw his beautiful eyes looking straight at us after surgery. Granted, to many, the post op eyes are hard to take, but your daughter will bounce back quickly. My little boy's eyes are not perfect yet. He still wears glasses to strengthen his muscles, but he's getting there.

It's never easy to have a child go through surgery. My wife and I have had 4 kids and 3 of them have had surgery before they were 2 (9 mos., 16 mos. and 10 mos.). It never gets any easier, but you'll make it through and you'll be so happy when you look into your daughter's eyes.

Best of luck and all the vibes I can send.

Stay strong, Bea! I don't know what it's like to be a terrified mommy, but you should take comfort in the fact that it sounds like you have done everything possible to make sure the procedure goes well. I'll be thinking about you guys and sending out good wishes... :cheekkiss

Stay strong, Bea! I don't know what it's like to be a terrified mom, but you should take comfort in the fact that it sounds like you have done everything possible to make sure the procedure goes well. I'll be thinking about you guys and sending out good wishes... :cheekkiss

I just saw this now and I realize the surgery was yesterday. I can't wait to hear the success story when you all get home, Bea!

Love, hugs, and kisses to you, Juan and your little one!!! :wub

OK,guys,we´re at home and my strong little princess came back to the school yesterday,plenty of health with a big smile,and very happy to show her red eye to her classmates (she looks like a vampire,haha,and she´s very proud about).

Everything was perfect,and the doctors were surprised with Carmen:no cry,no complaints,really an amazing little girl.

Again,thank you all,me and my family can feel all your vibes and prayers from Chicago,Australia,NJ or Germany...you´re not only the best fans in the world,but an awesome group of friends!

Much love from Spain,

Bea :worship :worship :worship