Jeff Tweedy Clone?

I was watching the film 'A Vicious Kind' and I couldn't get over the fact that this guy - Adam Scott - reminds me of Jeff Tweedy. What do you think?

Bob

adam-scott-550x367.jpg

Won't ever happen in the movies.

Afterall, with his classic turn in the movie STEP BROTHERS, how could this golden god of the silver screen ever settle for portraying a simple musician?

Nancy Huff: We were so sad you guys couldn't come to the wedding.

Dr. Robert Doback: We completely understand. You were busy fishing... with Mark Cuban.

Derek: Right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well not just the Cube's, but Chris Daughtry, Jeff Probst, super chef Bobby Flay. I mean, it was insane, it was almost too much

But he does have the music stuff down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWF90pV7As

Won't ever happen in the movies.

Afterall, with his classic turn in the movie STEP BROTHERS, how could this golden god of the silver screen ever settle for portraying a simple musician?

But he does have the music stuff down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWF90pV7As

as sophomoric as it is...that's one of the funniest movies i've seen, and this guy's role in it is key to it all "working."

"both of you want to punch me in the face right now, don't you??"

I was watching the film 'A Vicious Kind' and I couldn't get over the fact that this guy - Adam Scott - reminds me of Jeff Tweedy. What do you think?

Bob

adam-scott-550x367.jpg

Aw c'mon, did you not know this already? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227170/

I have been wondering what is/was up with this movie, by Matthew Bissonette and starring Adam Scott. I actually never thought at all about him looking like Jeff--still not so sure about that--but how bizarre that you would think that and post this if you didn't know about the film!

By the way, does anyone know whether it's ever going to get released?

October 26th, 2010

Amazon.com Linky-Dinky Doo Dah Zippity Yay

DVD, of course...

Thanks. I was looking on imdb and didn't see this. Doesn't look like there's a lot of good buzz on this, but sometimes there are unexpected pleasures from these little indie flicks.

Edit: Oh, and boy are you right about that other guy, Michael Reilly Burke. Something in the eyes.

Edited by Wilco Me

OP wasn't really going there...I am the guilty party.

And I only brought it up for the great Step Brother moments I included in my post.

I just recalled those threads and thought maybe someone might want to look at them.

And you were correct. I had never seen those threads and they provided some good amusement. Got me to watch Almost Famous again tonight, in fact.

I had a plumber do work for me at my house in idaho that was his spitting image. when my wife came down the stairs that day she nearly shit her pants. she thought it was him for a few seconds. we made jokes that we should get a picture with him. I'll do it when we return this winter.

as sophomoric as it is...that's one of the funniest movies i've seen, and this guy's role in it is key to it all "working."

"both of you want to punch me in the face right now, don't you??"

Shoulda won the Oscar for Best Male Asshole in a Comedy...ever. Fucker hadn't had a carb in 9 years

• 1 year later...