If you could ask Jeff Tweedy one question

My question is somewhat, um, unconventional considering it's a musician we are asking! Where else would I find the answer in any interview available online or in a music magazine, though?

I've read that you were tested for allergies and results showed that you are allergic to many, many things. I totally relate and my food/pollen/dust/other? allergies have affected my life in many ways. My "one" question: Can I ask you a dozen more questions about how your allergies have affected your health, migraines, thought process, diet, etc.?

Ok, you gave up drinking, smoking & drugs, have two teenage kids, and no credit card debit... how is it you look slimmer now (or at least for the SPIN magazine cover in 2009) than you did 10 years before that? I mean is it Weight Watchers? Jennie Craig? Bowflex? binge/purge? What? Sorry, I guess that's more than one question...

"Remember when you were in Uncle Tupelo? Wasn't that cool?"[media]

]

"Remember when you were in Uncle Tupelo? Wasn't that cool?"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBIyGxV7Ek

]

God, that is the funniest clip ever. It's probably a very good thing that I've never managed to actually speak to Jeff Tweedy, because I'm pretty sure I'd make Chris Farley look razor sharp in comparison.

kinda unrelated, but kinda related:

the 1st time i met jeff, the very 1st thing i said was "When I play guitar I jump off my amp like you used to jump off your amp when you were in the Primitives!!!!!" he looked very amused and said "I hope you're not landing on your knees! That's a bitch!" then we talked about poetry for about ten minutes.

If I could ask him one thing I would ask: "How's it going?"