• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I needed 3 tickets but two at the very least so we each tried for 2 tickets and got lucky and we both got through! I might have a friend that wants to go, but if I don't I will certainly sell the single on here (for face obviously).

This will be my third time seeing Wilco in Chicago, first was auditorium theater in 06 and then UIC a few years back. Can't wait!

I got in right at 10 and pulled two, but my computer just kept cranking on the screen that said "you have five minutes to complete this purchase". There was no continue button to click because the page still had not fully loaded. After about five minutes the session timed out and I hit try again. The tickets were still there and I continued, entering all of my info figuring it would be too late by the time I got to the end. To my surprise, I got the tickets!!! So pumped to see them. I didn't get tickets to the other shows because of the drive during the week. Good luck to everyone with the refreshing.

Glad to hear there was some success.... i got in and almost had some but the captcha phrase kept timing out over and over again even though I was putting the letters in... Happened 6 or 7 times and then shut out. Looks like I'll be putting my ear up against the back wall in the back alley. Gonna keep looking for the Vic and Metro. They're bnoth a mile away from my house, fer crying out loud.

Glad to hear there was some success.... i got in and almost had some but the captcha phrase kept timing out over and over again even though I was putting the letters in... Happened 6 or 7 times and then shut out. Looks like I'll be putting my ear up against the back wall in the back alley. Gonna keep looking for the Vic and Metro. They're bnoth a mile away from my house, fer crying out loud.

Same thing happen to me. Every time I tried to put the last letter in the key stroke wouldn't work. Refreshed a few times and it kept happening.

Oh well.

Got my two!

Got in right at ten but had some issues with the etix site timing out after I entered the CAPTCHA. On the 2nd or 3rd try of hitting "Continue" it finally processed the request and went smoothly from there.

Now have had luck w/ getting tix to all 4 shows (including great pre-sale seats for the Opera House). Gonna be an insane week.

Will there be another announcement next week?

The Riv will be fun, for me back where it all started in '99... Would love to hit the Vic show too, Working on that one... There's always tomorrow

The 11/24/99 show at the Riv. was my 2nd Wilco show.

Was very lucky and happy to get tickets for the Metro and Civic as well going to the 10-1 Ryman show this year.it's a great year for us as Wilco fans and they will play a ton more shows.I've been shut out of a lot of shows and feel bad for the die-hards who haven't yet seen them. Keep trying!

Got one this morning, feel very fortunate to be going to this one of all. I am super excited for this week in December. Who will open? Will anyone open? How will the setlist(s) look? Wilco is giving back big time this time around. Think of it, from the UIC Pavillion to Metro? Insanely cool in my opinion.

I got really lucky! I got one at around 10:10am this morning. After being thrown out of line twice, i just kept refreshing the browser, and got all the way through the 3rd time around. As a post above suggested, there probably was a canceled credit card or two during the initial rush, and i probably got one of those.

Managed to get one for Metro. I was nervous after not getting anything for The Vic, but I'm glad my luck turned around.

So excited to be within walking distance of a Wilco show!

Jason Thomas just announced on XRT, there will be an "Ultimate Wilco Announcement and Update" tomorrow morning on Lin Brehmer's show at 7:30am

There is no definite confirmation of a 5th show, but there "MAY" be.... Thomas said the announcement will explain the rumors, and give out info for the future plans of the band.

The suspense increases.....