The RTT

Guest Jules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be watching "Any Which Way But Loose" tonite or any monkey related film. Sorry but thats where I draw the line.

The craving for tacos was so strong that despite having already eaten lunch, I ran out to my favourite place and scarfed down two. Mmmm, good.

Most of the kids on my nephew's high school soccer team are Hispanic.  At practice the other day, two girls walked past and one of the kids said to my nephew, Hey, that one would be a good girlfriend for you, she's got freckles, too.  And another one said, Man, that's racist, and also, she's his sister.

Today after work I help my kids with homework until its time to take one of them to football practice while squeezing in dinner somewhere in there and trying to make it home in time to watch the Clemson game then staying up until the wee hours of the morning mixing music and then waking up at 5:30 the next morning to do it all over again. 

5?  Mine only needed 2.9 gigs.  But I have a 4.  

You get most of the space back though.  So if you have to delete, you can always redownload (I did this with several apps).

It's worth it though.  7 Is pretty freaking sweet.