i was so happy when they busted out that Pavement tune. i might have done a little dance in the photo pit. i voted to get "Gold Soundz" as one of the covers and enlisted friends, but was certainly not disappointed w/ "Cut Your Hair."

I also danced in the photo pit  :banana  I love Gold Soundz too but requested Cut Your Hair because I thought it was a good song about drummer's hair and Glenn's hair is amazing! :B I was very disappointed that Jeff didn't realize that :(

yeah that vid is really terrific. let's see more :)

i was so happy when they busted out that Pavement tune. i might have done a little dance in the photo pit. i voted to get "Gold Soundz" as one of the covers and enlisted friends, but was certainly not disappointed w/ "Cut Your Hair."

I voted (successfully) for Marquee Moon, and just now gave up my ticket to see Television tonight :yeaahh

bummer.

i kinda want to watch the Bruins game though...i've had show conflicts now for the last 3 games.

See my post in Live Tonight!.  Exhausted from the weekend, really busy at work, but the real kicker was I missed all of Saturday's game and didn't want to miss it tonight.  If it goes 7, I will miss Wednesday's game cause I'll be seeing Warren Haynes and the Pops.  I really really really hope they close it out tonight.

This is wonderful footage. Thank you so much for posting.

Oh man, that was awesome. I'd watch 90 minutes of that.

Me too. Me too.

I hope some official release is waiting in the wings...

Wilco actually have a six degrees of kevin bacon connection to Pavement (more like one degree).  In the summer of 2002, one of the bands that opened for Wilco was Preston School of Industry.  PSOI was Scott Kannberg's (Spiral Stairs) band following the ending of Pavement.  They played a Pavement song during their set, although I can't remember which one.  That was one of the most fun opening acts I've seen in seeing Wilco.  usually I'm like, meh, but they worth watching.  I actually saw them at the Ram's Head the following winter.  PSOI only put out two albums, but they're worth checking out.  the guys from Wilco played on a couple of songs on PSOI's second album, Jeff, Leroy, John, Glenn playing all together on the song 'Get Your Crayons Out'.  PSOI played with Wilco on a cover of the Stooges' 'TV Eye', at Melkweg (Milky Way) on May 26, 2002.  I believe this is the only time Wilco has ever played this song.  I actually met Spiral Stairs at Bogart's in Cincinnati when PSOI opened for Wilco.  I had just gotten into Pavement at that time so I didn't know who he was at the time, but he knew the guys with whom I had gone to the show and they told me who he was.  I had no idea I would actually get to see Pavement about eight years later.  I was pleased as punch when Wilco played 'Cut Your Hair'. 

Wilco actually have a six degrees of kevin bacon connection to Pavement (more like one degree). 

PSOI played with Wilco on a cover of the Stooges' 'TV Eye', at Melkweg (Milky Way) on May 26, 2002.

There's also this (Nels):

qu3hGUj.jpg

And this (filmed in 1999 by yours truly):