That's Josh Goldsmith. You may have noticed that when Jeff was on Parks and Rec, Josh played the other half of the reunited Land Ho!

Oh, and I saw a live stream of some kind of musical side project he did with Mikael a year or so ago. I forget what he was playing, though.

Yay! Thanks... Just found this: "The seemingly unhinged shirtless guy with the cowbell who danced across the stage during "Hoodoo Voodoo" was Wilco guitar tech Josh Goldsmith. In his non-rock¤'n'¤roll life, Goldsmith earned a master's degree in library science."

(My first job was at a library! I know the Dewey decimal system like the back of my hand. Is there no end to his dreaminess?)

I hope he will tour with Tweedy in Europe then! Specifically London. Wonder what his voice sounds like... this enigmatic man of mystery. Is he a Chicagoan? I think I would probably lose interest if I found out he was from Florida. (No offense to Floridians, but the heart wants what it wants.)

He looks like a Phoenician to me. (New York, not the Levant.)

He's also currently on the road with Tweedy- or he was... pretty sure he was Darin's bass tech. I saw him a bunch at the ryman, but never said anything to him. I

I think I saw him in Ottawa but couldn't be sure because he was wearing a shirt.