Feb 6th Brooklyn show song request! Can you help me!

Done.

In return, I'll ask for requests for Jan 29 at Orpheum for She's A Jar, my wife's favorite Wilco song.

If the ballot box stuffing doesn't work, don't hit her.

Edit: How much better would it have been if I had said "You'll beg her not to hit you." (Damn. You only get one shot.)

Done.

In return, I'll ask for requests for Jan 29 at Orpheum for She's A Jar, my wife's favorite Wilco song.

i like that song for Orpheum 1

will do same, I also like  Too Far Apart

both requested

hope both of your requests get honored

• 2 months later...

I'm seeing 3 shows, Portland and 2 Orpheum.  Here's my ballot stuffing requests:

Portland: I Must Be High (my ringtone)

Orpheum 1: She's A Jar (wife's favorite Wilco song)

Orpheum 2: Summer Teeth (my favorite Wilco song)

Any help would be welcome.  I'll ramp up my Too Far Apart and Blue Eyed Soul requests

I'm seeing 3 shows, Portland and 2 Orpheum.  Here's my ballot stuffing requests:

Portland: I Must Be High (my ringtone)

Orpheum 1: She's A Jar (wife's favorite Wilco song)

Orpheum 2: Summer Teeth (my favorite Wilco song)

Any help would be welcome.  I'll ramp up my Too Far Apart and Blue Eyed Soul requests

Thanks! I'll help you out too! :guitar

Can Y'all help me! I am itching to hear Too Far Apart. I have seen the band too many times too have not heard this one live yet! I have been requesting it every day since the tour has been announced! Any help in the vote would be appreciated! :guitar

Voted.  Good luck, fingers crossed!

my 13 year old is going to his 2nd Wilco show, and the first one where he'll be awake when the band gets on stage (he was 7 for the show at Lowell and was asleep in my wife's arms when i returned from the photo pit)... although it's not a rarity by any stretch, he'd love to hear "Heavy Metal Drummer" so if you could vote for that song on the 2nd show (30th, the Saturday), that would be swell!

my 13 year old is going to his 2nd Wilco show, and the first one where he'll be awake when the band gets on stage (he was 7 for the show at Lowell and was asleep in my wife's arms when i returned from the photo pit)... although it's not a rarity by any stretch, he'd love to hear "Heavy Metal Drummer" so if you could vote for that song on the 2nd show (30th, the Saturday), that would be swell!

Not "Just a Kid"? That would be my request if I were taking a kid to his first show. Nevertheless, I'll put in a request for HMD for you.

Speaking of requests, I've been putting in my requests for all of you and would appreciate it if I could make a request of my own. Would you all kindly help me stuff the ballot box for (Was I) In Your Dreams for the show at The Norva in Norfolk, VA on 2/9?

• 2 weeks later...