What are your favorite podcasts?

Recently I've gotten a bit tired of listening to music at work, so I've started listening to a few podcasts, like NPR politics, Fresh Air and Ted Talks. Don't really know many and since we all obviously have great taste in music here  ;) I figured I'd start this up to see what kind of podcasts you guys are listening to and maybe pick up a few to add to my playlist!

I don't listen to a lot of podcasts, but I do enjoy these ones:

WTF with Marc Maron - He has a lot of great guests and some really insightful conversations.

Song Exploder - Artists breakdown the details of a specific song they've written.

Sodajerker - Another podcast that deals with songwriters discussing their work.

Sound Opinions (my favorite music podcast), This American Life, WTF (Marc Maron), Chunky Glasses, Celebration Rock (Steven Hyden) and All Songs Considered 

Wtf twice a week every week. Just when I hear a couple episodes that felt mediocre and I think I'll just cherry pick ones with guests I like, I hear an amazing interview with someone I've never heard of. He gets amazing people, in the last two weeks he's had David Crosby and Ron Howard. Today on my morning commute I can hear a discussion with Roger Waters.

Also, I really love Radiolab. Their newer episodes have been less consistent to me but there's still years of reruns that are fascinating to relisten to after a year or two.

And let's not forget Fresh Air with Terry Gross. It's so omnipresent it's easy to take for granted, but it's so concise and packed with interesting people.

The Talkhouse (musicians interviewing musicians) has some great promise, but some of the episodes have been a bit stiff. The Genesis P-Orridge/Laura Jane Grace one was excellent, however, and i did dig the Courtney Barnett/Kim Deal one as well. 

WTF can be excellent, but sometimes Maron ruins them as well. 

Rock Solid-music topics (songs from '74 etc.) with hilarious discussions from the UBC type LA comedians.

Decibel Geek-discussions/interviews about all types of metal.  I'm not a huge fan, but I love how they break down songs and interview artists about their writing process.  Most recent episode had Skid Row!

Counterspin-critical look at recent media stories.

Wtf twice a week every week. Just when I hear a couple episodes that felt mediocre and I think I'll just cherry pick ones with guests I like, I hear an amazing interview with someone I've never heard of. He gets amazing people, in the last two weeks he's had David Crosby and Ron Howard. Today on my morning commute I can hear a discussion with Roger Waters.

This is exactly my experience with WTF. No exaggeration to say that it really helped me get through this year that my mom passed.

Most of the others I enjoy have already been mentioned.

Freakonomics (my 11 year old daughter enjoys most episodes too

The Sporkful

Radiolab

Footy for Two (soccer podcast featuring Freakonomics' Stephen Dubner and his teenage son)

Dear Hank & John (young adult author John Green and his brother. A bit geeky sometimes.

Reasonable Doubt - Adam Corolla and Mark Garagos - Corolla's a bit of a douche and a master of the strawman argument, but I keep on listening

The Fall or Rome - A recent Ph. D. graduate on this topic

Locked on Vikings - Because sports

James Altucher Show - Quirky entrepreneur. I only listen if there's a guest that's interesting in the first few minutes.