West Coast Shows / Cancellations / Coronavirus

Ticketmaster isn't going to refund anyone for "postponed" shows. Based on the way our governor is talking, I'm assuming the California shows will be postponed until sometime in 2022...

I am not at all a fan of TM. But yesterday I did get a refund of the Roger Waters tix I bought several weeks ago. He rescheduled his whole tour to sometime in 2021.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a ticket for Vegas at this point. Never seen them in Nevada and the venue (Brooklyn Bowl) doesn't look bad.   I saw Thievery Corporation/ Gnarls Barkley at "The Beach at Mandalay Bay"

I am not at all a fan of TM. But yesterday I did get a refund of the Roger Waters tix I bought several weeks ago. He rescheduled his whole tour to sometime in 2021.

Interesting.  I'm wondering if there's a timeframe for postponements baked into the no-refunds policy?  Good to hear, anyway!

Roger personally stepped in to make sure that was happening. Check out his instagram page.

• 3 weeks later...

Ticketbastard now accepting requests for refunds. 

but the other news is that they've confirmed they are rescheduling some of the shows. I think that would be: Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Santa Rosa, Oakland, San Jose, LA and Vegas.

but the other news is that they've confirmed they are rescheduling some of the shows. I think that would be: Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Santa Rosa, Oakland, San Jose, LA and Vegas.

California, I dont think so.

Weird that some shows got outright cancelled (Calgary, Missoula) but other shows are attempting to rebook. At this point, barring some miracle, I can't see any shows happening in 2020, so if you're going to wait for some shows to rebook, why not wait for everything? Sucks for Calgary especially, Wilco hasn't played there in a long time. 

Weird that some shows got outright cancelled (Calgary, Missoula) but other shows are attempting to rebook. At this point, barring some miracle, I can't see any shows happening in 2020, so if you're going to wait for some shows to rebook, why not wait for everything? Sucks for Calgary especially, Wilco hasn't played there in a long time. 

how were ticket sales for the original date? the promoter could be involved. a lot of those guys are hurtin' for certain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wilcoworld.net

not clear from there. Show specific links don’t show cancelations and just found this saying the St Louis show still on. I doubt it will happen but still haven’t heard a anything official yet,

https://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/music/kevin-johnson/as-the-2020-concert-season-largely-falls-away-st-louis-music-parks-grand-opening-is/collection_608c96f4-858d-5972-ab8d-b160478f79fc.html#12

• 11 months later...

So, I finally got an e-mail last week letting me know that the Fillmore show was cancelled, and I'll be getting a refund. :lol  Still no word on San Jose or Oakland!

One more click would have answered my question!  Thank you!  Now I just need to figure out which night is my Oakland show...

edit:  And now, as if out of nowhere, I've got an e-mail from Bandcamp with a "message from Wilco", and the dates are updated on the Facebook event for the Oakland show.  But Ticketmaster still hasn't updated their dates. 

Assuming travel and everything works out, the wife and I will be back in for Portland. 

It really sucks that Vancouver and Calgary are both shows that got cancelled. Hopefully the band is planning a long overdue Canadian tour for 2022. 

On 6/22/2021 at 1:44 PM, TCP said:

Assuming travel and everything works out, the wife and I will be back in for Portland. 

It really sucks that Vancouver and Calgary are both shows that got cancelled. Hopefully the band is planning a long overdue Canadian tour for 2022. 

If I'm not mistaken, you Canadians aren't even letting us regular folk from south of the border in yet (unless you're related to a Canadian or have some vital purpose, I guess)...

14 hours ago, bböp said:

If I'm not mistaken, you Canadians aren't even letting us regular folk from south of the border in yet (unless you're related to a Canadian or have some vital purpose, I guess)...

That's why I'm fully prepared to adopt each member of Wilco and their roadcrew!!

But in all seriousness, the border will be open soon, definitely by the time the fall tour starts. Unless things go sideways again........... but plenty of US bands have already announced Canadian shows. 

• 1 month later...

Seeing as they are moving shows from indoor venues to outdoor venues for shows taking place this week, it seems likely that the October tour is in flux. I bet they could find some workable outdoor venues in the SW but the NW in October doesn't seem doable.

3 hours ago, nalafej said:

Seeing as they are moving shows from indoor venues to outdoor venues for shows taking place this week, it seems likely that the October tour is in flux. I bet they could find some workable outdoor venues in the SW but the NW in October doesn't seem doable.

You going to any of the shows out West? It’ll be interesting to see what happens. It doesn’t seem like they could find a suitable alternate outdoor venue in some of the smaller Pac NW cities like Eugene, Bellingham and Olympia. I would totally understand, but it would still suck if those shows had to be scrapped. Ugh.