Jeff Tweedy & Family on Jimmy Kimmel Live TONIGHT!

got it!

I find the roll of viewer comments on the Instagram feed to be distracting, BUT I admit that I smiled when I saw yours and remphish1's pop up within 20 seconds of each other.  

Jeff just tweeted that he’ll be on Kimmel tonight instead of Tuesday. Just a heads up.

Well it was technicallyTuesday as it started after midnight! Anyway performance is on Youtube and is very nice. Obviously recorded a few days ago though as Jeff had a beard.

Beautiful performance. I was sorta surprised to hear that Wilco was originally booked because they would have been on tour on the west coast. I don’t think Kimmel has ever had WIlco on his show. I know Jeff was on there last year. I’m guessing Jeff might show up on another late night talk show somewhere in the next few weeks.

Beautiful performance. I was sorta surprised to hear that Wilco was originally booked because they would have been on tour on the west coast. I don’t think Kimmel has ever had WIlco on his show. I know Jeff was on there last year. I’m guessing Jeff might show up on another late night talk show somewhere in the next few weeks.

Kimmel shoots in LA, so it makes sense that they were booked for this week. 

Kimmel shoots in LA, so it makes sense that they were booked for this week.

Oh, I know that Kimmel shoots in L.A. I attended a taping back in 2006. I should have clarified that I was surprised & happy that they were still going to be promoting Ode To Joy 5 months after the release date on a late night talk show. A lot of bands tend to do all of the talk shows at once. I guess WIlco has been in the other category where the band tends to spread out appearances and I appreciate them for that.

Oh, I know that Kimmel shoots in L.A. I attended a taping back in 2006. I should have clarified that I was surprised & happy that they were still going to be promoting Ode To Joy 5 months after the release date on a late night talk show. A lot of bands tend to do all of the talk shows at once. I guess WIlco has been in the other category where the band tends to spread out appearances and I appreciate them for that.

Got it. Guess it saves on travel and such, just to do it when you're in town for gig.