• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 tinnitus photography

tinnitus photography

On & On & On

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,654 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 07:37 PM

Excellent. Really jealous. In case it happens again, remind me how much it cost.

without airfare, it was roughly 2K, maybe a tad over...

it's certainly not cheap. 

and thanks all for the kind words about my work. I def put a lot of effort into it for very little monetary return (but that's not why i do it) and it's nice to hear such lovely feedback.

#22 worldrecordplayer

worldrecordplayer

More Like the Moon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:11 PM

Excellent. Really jealous. In case it happens again, remind me how much it cost.

I've been wondering how much I spent (I am terrible remembering numbers and at the time the cost didn't matter). I looked back at my account, and with one extra day added I spent $4700 for my son and me to stay in a king size suite with a rooftop deck in bldg. 3, without air. The prices vary depending on room class, I could have spent less or more if I chose. All in all I feel it was great value. Everything was included and there was no shortage of food, drink or music day and night. When I figured out the a la carte pricing for 4 days of concert tickets for two, eating and drinking for two for 5 days and lodging for two for 5 days it was a reasonably priced vacation trip. I recognize that's a lot of $$ and that I'm fortunate to have been able to swing it, but I needed it! And it was worth every penny to me.  

#23 worldrecordplayer

worldrecordplayer

More Like the Moon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:15 PM

Love the photos and words Tim. I've only been able to get through Days 1 and 2, I'm taking it slow and savoring the experience. Like a fine wine  :wine  :thumbup . As I'm going through I'm looking for some shots to add to my office to join your shots from Solid Sound 2010 (or was it 2011). 

#24 tinnitus photography

tinnitus photography

On & On & On

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,654 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:38 PM

2010 i believe, Gary. Thanks! I would love to be able to add to your office's decor once again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users