Jeff Tweedy 1/14/06

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ron Cey

For many reasons, not including lingering regret for blowing a chance to tell my favorite songwriter how much his music means to me and substituting in it's place a ridiculous song request, this was one of the best nights of my life.

Thanks for putting this together Julie! PM on the way!

I got a package in the mail today :w00t

Me right now :music

Thanks to Warner, Chris, Jesse and of course Julie for putting all this together (did I miss someone??). I love the packaging.... so well done. Thanks a bunch you guys. Reliving this is so cool.

I got a package in the mail today :w00t

Me right now :music

Thanks to Warner, Chris, Jesse and of course Julie for putting all this together (did I miss someone??). I love the packaging.... so well done. Thanks a bunch you guys. Reliving this is so cool.

AHHH! ME WANT, ME WANT!!! hope i dont scare the crap out of our mailman tomorrow, cause im gonna be stalking him like no other.. :ninja

It's been so amazing to re-live this night again. Dan, Alex and I have been trying to pick out people's voices and remember names from the photos. It's like a big mind puzzle.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Warner, Chris, Julie, and Jesse for all your hard work. :cheers