Jeff Tweedy 1/14/06

Wasn't his response "I don't know any Radiohead songs"? As in he didn't know how to play 'em on guitar?

As in he didn't know how to play 'em on guitar?.......... :dontgetit

As in he didn't know how to play 'em on guitar? ......... :rotfl

Come on! You have got to be kidding......Right?

JEFF did say he didnt know any rafiohead songs but it was more like because, "thome yorke cant even string JEFF TWEEDYS GUITAR."......I said that :D

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just remembering that Erin parallel parked for the first time on Saturday night at Edies.

hahah well, TECHNICALLY not the first time....i seem to remember a certain night where we went to see beck, erin and i had to take our cameras back to our friend's car and, for some ODD ODD reason, decided it would be nice of us to move the car to a parking spot closer to the venue. :no well. we spent about 20 minutes backing out of/into the only spot left for blocks, the front of the car sticking halfway out into the lane next to us, while being laughed at by a homeless man on the sidewalk watching the whole escapade. eventually erin's adept driving skills and my attempts to talk her through it pulled through and we managed to fit into that stupid spot. and we even made it back in time to see mcrory open! :lol i think the whole thing must have taken about 45 minutes...and im not sure erin had even gotten her license yet...:unsure

oh man. and to think i had almost forgotten about that night...i love ya erin!

hahah well, TECHNICALLY not the first time....i seem to remember a certain night where we went to see beck, erin and i had to take our cameras back to our friend's car and, for some ODD ODD reason, decided it would be nice of us to move the car to a parking spot closer to the venue. :no well. we spent about 20 minutes backing out of/into the only spot left for blocks, the front of the car sticking halfway out into the lane next to us, while being laughed at by a homeless man on the sidewalk watching the whole escapade. eventually erin's adept driving skills and my attempts to talk her through it pulled through and we managed to fit into that stupid spot. and we even made it back in time to see mcrory open! :lol i think the whole thing must have taken about 45 minutes...and im not sure erin had even gotten her license yet...:unsure

oh man. and to think i had almost forgotten about that night...i love ya erin!

:lol oh man, that was a pretty funny thing, i would have loved watching that (if i wasn't the one driving). okay okay, edie's was the first time i parallel parked without frustration and within 5 minutes hahah. go to bed morgan, we have final exams tomorrow (i can't sleep...i tried!)

:lol oh man, that was a pretty funny thing, i would have loved watching that (if i wasn't the one driving). okay okay, edie's was the first time i parallel parked without frustration and within 5 minutes hahah. go to bed morgan, we have final exams tomorrow (i can't sleep...i tried!)

i know you've been avoiding this since we stopped around 5 today...but try studying math. i swear it puts you right to sleep.. :yawn

i know you've been avoiding this since we stopped around 5 today...but try studying math. i swear it puts you right to sleep.. :yawn

no. there's no way i'm studying math anymore than we did today. watching south park is more productive at this point.

oh yeah, the living room show was awesome. (that's what this thread is about...right?)

Who does that Family Gardener song?

He also played "Dear Employer"!!!! Very nice. caught me by surprise.

Best verse?.....

Dear employer, your escalators

Are very dangerous on the way down

They rip the skin and they pull you in

Spit out the bony bits and coffee grounds

It's a good buy!

He also played "Dear Employer"!!!! Very nice. caught me by surprise.

Best verse?.....

It's a good buy!

I thought the best part was that he segued the song from his conversation about "Office Space." I don't know if anyone caught it, but it was pretty funny.

his band's stuff is really great...i dont know if we ended up telling anyone this, but when we first met max in the beginning of the night he said he had a relative that went to new trier...turns out his cousin simon is one of our good friends!!! haha, i blurted out to simon why we had been at the house that night and his first words were "wait wait wait. can you tell me why the hell jeff tweedy was in my cousins living room?" :lol anyways, he wants to see max play too so once he gets his gig, let us know, edie!

He showed Nate and I as well (beautiful guitar...Nate tried it out and kept bumping it with the button Edie gave us :o )....man, I thought we were special. :no :D

It's okay. We can start a club er something.

his band's stuff is really great...i dont know if we ended up telling anyone this, but when we first met max in the beginning of the night he said he had a relative that went to new trier...turns out his cousin simon is one of our good friends!!! haha, i blurted out to simon why we had been at the house that night and his first words were "wait wait wait. can you tell me why the hell jeff tweedy was in my cousins living room?" :lol anyways, he wants to see max play too so once he gets his gig, let us know, edie!

Ha that's hilarious.... I always assumed that NT is such a big school that you wouldn't know him (simon). I'm sure he was dumbfounded about the whole thing :P

I will definitely post the gig and be sure that Max tells Simon himself. You all could all caravan from the NS. :yes Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Edie

BTW, I have NEVER held the les paul. I have however, carried it up and down the stairs and put it into the car from time to time :lol

I thought the best part was that he segued the song from his conversation about "Office Space." I don't know if anyone caught it, but it was pretty funny.

Ummm...Yeah hi

Yeah I caught it! :lol Thanks for reminding me about that!

Darn it with all this talk! When is Jeff going to play my apartment! I am in Hoboken, NJ :guitar

I'm down near sandy hook and can be at your apartment in 45 minutes so let me know when he shows up!

I too have really enjoyed the pictures and all the aftershow banter back and forth. Thanks for sharing everyone.

I'm down near sandy hook and can be at your apartment in 45 minutes so let me know when he shows up!

I too have really enjoyed the pictures and all the aftershow banter back and forth. Thanks for sharing everyone.

You know, I wouldn't have done it any other way. And I think the others in the group feel the same as I do. ;)

You know, I wouldn't have done it any other way. And I think the others in the group feel the same as I do. ;)

You know we do Edie!! Last weekend was such a wonderful experience all the way around that who could help but want to share it fellow Jeff Tweedy/Wilco fans?

Sure wish this were last Friday...