Jeff Tweedy at the Hotel S 'n' S -- 4/8/06

Sorry guys, the deal for these living room shows is that yes, they can be recorded, but they can only be distributed to those who were in attendance...keeps everything fair and square that way. A lot of money was donated for these shows, and it makes sense that we let this night belong to those who experienced it and made it happen (not to mention Jeff's desire to keep it that way). Also...makes you wanna cough up the dough next year, right? I'm already saving my pennies!

I was not aware of this restriction.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying 'aboot' instead of 'about'...that's ridiculous. I was joking.

stupid frat boy. shut your mocha frappucino half-caf w/ a side of unreleased indie promo releases swilling mouth and quit yelling at concerts.

that said, i'll refrain from any hipster big chill jokes and go back to making cranes.

This is one boot Wilco should sell on ebay to maybe make some extra money for the cause for all those who couldn't be in attendence... would pay $20 for a copy of this towards the charity! Just an idea...plus I live in NJ! When will a living room show be here!

:brow

BTW I am sorry I recently thought this last show was in San Fran for some reason! Also I do appreciate Jeffs charity it is really cool that he is doing these shows and I regret that i can not afford to take the time off and afford to go! Thats all I am saying for now with the opportunity to purchase the shows!

Edited by remphish1
Guest Laminated Kat
plus I live in NJ! When will a living room show be here!

:brow

A lot of us traveled across the country to make our LR show. I flew in from New Mexico. I don't think it makes sense to have it anywhere but Chicago really.

here's an idea, until we know if Jeff wants this out there, how about we refrain from PMing people and asking them for copies of this show. jesus christ.

I'm sorry, I tend to get overly excited sometimes.

here's an idea, until we know if Jeff wants this out there, how about we refrain from PMing people and asking them for copies of this show. jesus christ.

what about PMing people and asking them for copies of Daniel 'Richard' Simmons in his candy underthings? or should we wait until we know if he wants them out there? jesus jones.

I have probably about 100 photos to share coming soon. Maybe that will make this thread a bit more cheerful. Either that or La* could post a picture of her entire shoe collection.

No pictures of the shoe collection are at the ready (nor is it very well organized), but I do have some of the purse collection. :party

No pictures of the shoe collection are at the ready (nor is it very well organized), but I do have some of the purse collection. :party

:yay Go for it!