yeah, because ozzie can't be distracted, he's winning ballgames you know. as long as he's winning, he'll just be that crazy venezuelan dude.

Judging by the jokes that fly around my officeplace on a daily basis, I'd say that half the people I work with must be "from Venezuela". Who knew? I always thought they were just immature...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is up with the Sox handing the Cardinals their asses AGAIN???

img7355590.jpg

Dey really taking it up the Pujols. I bet dey can't even eat one of those burgers from Burger King...and I can say dat' date=' I go to dee WNBA games.[/quote']

What an idiot. He'd be right at home w/ the drunkards over at Wrigley, right Kate?

Am I an a-hole since I still kinda enjoy Ozzie Guillen?

no, that makes you a "faeg" I believe

in other news, I'm headin' to the Jake tomorrow for Reds at Indians!!

Edited by wheelco
img7355590.jpg

What an idiot. He'd be right at home w/ the drunkards over at Wrigley, right Kate?

:yes

I can totally see Ozzie hanging with all those drunk trixies and duders sharing in their mutual disdain for people of color and homosexuals.....

it would be a total love fest! :wub

:lol

who? wha? how am I being a hypocrite??

hi reni!

no, i'm just commenting on the overall tone of this thread. ozzie is being laughed off, but if it were any other figure outside of chicago making these statements and following up with an even bigger foot-in-mouth moment while apologizing, holy hell would be unleashed and his head would be called for on a platter.

this is just an outsiders view. not singling you out reni.

What do you want me to say that hasn't already been said?

He said something really stupid and really shitty? Because he did. Do I think what he said was right? No. Do I find that kind of language disgusting? Yes. Am I embarassed that this man runs the team which I have grown to love dearly? FUCK YEAH. Is using the word fag as bad as the Cubs fans behind me calling So Taguchi a ch**k and other Cardinals players ni**ers? Yup.

What else do you want me to say?

I think his excuses are fucking laughable.....which is why I joined in with the joking. That whole, "I go to WNBA games" is hilarious!

What do you want me to say that hasn't already been said?

He said something really stupid and really shitty? Because he did. Do I think what he said was right? No. Do I find that kind of language disgusting? Yes. Am I embarassed that this man runs the team which I have grown to love dearly? FUCK YEAH. Is using the word fag as bad as the Cubs fans behind me calling So Taguchi a ch**k and other Cardinals players ni**ers? Yup.

What else do you want me to say?

I think his excuses are fucking laughable.....which is why I joined in with the joking. That whole, "I go to WNBA games" is hilarious!

04.jpg

BUT KATE...WE GO TO WNBA GAMES!!!
I was just over on the Sox forum, and there are a lot of apologists and I left my 2 cents......you guys happy now?? :P

Awww c'mon, you didn't expect me to say something after calling Wrigley a big Klan rally? Eh, what are you going to do...Ozzie has a big mouth, you have no control over that. Who knows, maybe Dusty will call him a fairy in a few weeks and balance will be restored...as long as AJ gets slugged again, i'll be happy.