She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

Played cards in the lobby of our residence hall, played some pool, watched sportscenter with the guys, and met just about everyone on our floor. I'm liking this whole thing so far. Gonna set up a poker tournament at some point and try to get a bunch of people together for it.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How nice. My first night of sleepaway college, we went to a bar with fake IDs and I drank so much Pabst Blue Ribbon I went back to the dorm and threw up all over my bed.

he's apparently attacked anything that comes in range and has been ejaculating all over himself.

"I never want to eat goat cheese again," said my sister after hosing him off one day.

This is my most vivid memory of keeping goaties.

Onanism at its finest. And, uh, most fragrant.

I'm reading a book on dating (comedy--- duh) that is written by a man and a woman....sharing persepctives on the same situations. Think mars versus venus without the ghey.

0312340087.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65742947_.jpg

most of the book centers on the things that trigger the break up response in both sexes.

just saying

yeah, acknowledging that you recognize the scent of goat cum is likely to cause unpleasant images like that to arise, thus triggering the need for another to find a door, a window, or have some pivotal relative suddenly take seriously ill....

you realize the disconnect here is that you imagine that someone would find a goat crawling around your legs attractive, don't you?

That's life on the farm.

I am not squeamish about any of it. I saw alot of messy visceral stuff which I'm sure you city boys would find repugnant.

Shrug.

Put me on ignore.

Best s d eII j ing w v atch w es

R z OL t EX

C i ARTIE v R

BR y EITL y ING

B p VLG w ARI

and man x y othe z r at http://koldavl.com/h2/

O h rde i r T h oda v y and s t av f e.

, c

, j

, n