She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

Nothing is everything, everything is, nothing is,

Please the people, audiences,

Break the fences,

Nothing is.

LET'S SEE ACTION!

:wave

How's the Husband of the Year?

Perhaps an additional housing unit was added to a existing numbered lot, adding the 1/2 was the best way to create a separate address without changes to the addresses of existing lots.

Or the person is just too cute and clever for their own good.

Perhaps an addition was needed after the owner ate too many Ho-Hos.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might dress up as Robert Smith for Halloween. And by "Halloween", I mean "this weekend, at the pool."

Back in the early 90s, there was a dude around here who made himself look like that.

Back in the early 90s, there was a dude around here who made himself look like that.

The more I think about this, the fact that I don't own black jeans or white high-tops (or have hair) leads me to believe this is going to be a lot more difficult that I originally thought.

Maybe I'll go as Frank Black instead.

So, I may not have metioned it, but I was off work last week.

Now I am not. :hmm

Me too - and now I am out of vacation time.

or Roscoe Arbuckle.

Someone should do a movie about him - since we are getting a Black Dahlia and a George Reeves movie this month.

From the "couldn't have said it better myself" department ... King Kaufman of Salon.com, referring to Bill Laimbeer:

"If you watched the NBA in the '80s and weren't a Pistons fan -- or even if you were -- I probably don't have to explain why I hated him. If ever a player combined dirtier play with more outrageously unjustified whining to the referees than Bill Laimbeer, he's gone undetected by this observer."

I think I might dress up as Robert Smith for Halloween. And by "Halloween", I mean "this weekend, at the pool."

I'll pay you to come up to the YMCA pool here dressed up as RS, in full regalia. How good a diver are you?

15 weeks? How is that possible?

I want to retire NOW.

LouieB

i get five weeks a year and i rarely use more than one or two and it carries over because there isn't a policy against it. i tried to use it up last summer, but ended up just doing my job from afar rather than be on vacation so i only used about two weeks total. Having that much vacation time means nothing, however, since no one does my job when i'm not here.

Perhaps an additional housing unit was added to a existing numbered lot, adding the 1/2 was the best way to create a separate address without changes to the addresses of existing lots.

agreed....way better. My house is an 'A' which leads to a whole piss pot of confusion. I once had to argue with a customer service rep about a delivery that I lived in a house and not an apartment. 'No seriously, I have my own front door and everything.'

When I was a kid, I never learned how to properly dive. So I'm pretty much a spazzy mess in that regard to this day.

I'm assuming that puts me in the "good" column.

I was hoping you could pull off a Triple-Lindy...