She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sort of individuality should really help raise your stock in the dating pool :thumbup

Oh yeah, dude. You have no idea. Rooting for a 2nd teir baseball team named after a fish is a total chick magnet.

you missed the 80s little man. trying scoring babes while wearing eye liner, nail polish and sporting a mohawk

why in God's name would anyone do that?

I preferred the '70's: t-shirt,jeans,and some of that stuff from the previous post :D

worked for me..

My roommate will be there, but I will be in the beautiful Adirondacks that weekend.

Was I to be anywhere else, I would be sad to miss that show. The Bottleneck is a tiny bar, if you have not been there before. :) Are you going? Should be a kick ass show.

First time at the venue,can't waite!I had a few extras,just checking.

Good Day :cheers

O'heney's?

The same. To this day, I can't drink PBR.

144732wsmko4.gif

Not going to get the eye, probably, but definetly gonna feel it.

quit your whining and head to a frat party

Ernesto has been downgraded to tropical storm status' date=' the National Hurricane Center reported Sunday afternoon.[/quote']
I wish we could muster the collective brain cells to recall nights we spent drinking together. there's mathematically no way that didn't happen

Sure. Maybe it was at the party where I drank so much Rumple Minze I peed my pants at the corner of Ontario and Western.

There was this guy sunbathing in the nude at the beach. Well, this little girl comes up to him, so he covers his private parts with a newspaper. The little girl says, "What's under there?"

So the man answers, "A bird."

The girl goes away and the man falls asleep. When he wakes up, he is in a hospital and in great pain.

A doctor comes up to his bed and asks, "What happened?"

The man answers, "I don't know. I was at the beach and I fell asleep after talking to a little girl."

So the doctor tells this to the Police, and they go to the beach to find any witnesses. When they get there, they see the little girl the man was talking about. So they ask her if she did anything to the man.

She answers, "I didn't do anything to the man, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird. After awhile, it spit at me, so I broke its neck, burned its nest, and smashed all its eggs!!"