She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every day I have class from 9:30-10:45 and then 3:30-4:45. And then fridays, 10:00-12:30. Not bad. Loving this 5 hour break between classes.

I see lots of naps in your future.

Every day I have class from 9:30-10:45 and then 3:30-4:45. And then fridays, 10:00-12:30. Not bad. Loving this 5 hour break between classes.

If you drop the 'shrooms around 10:30, you might come back down in time for your 3:30 ... though I wouldn't count on it.

If you drop the 'shrooms around 10:30, you might come back down in time for your 3:30 ... though I wouldn't count on it.

Don't listen to him, dude. You can completely get away with it.

memories....

I dropped 'shrooms once in college, right before a class. Luckily it was during a summer session and it was a film class. We had to watch "A Clockwork Orange". What the fuck was I thinking? Not a good movie to drop 'shrooms to.

I wish I had all the money I've ever spent on dope and booze back. I could probably retire

Ne'er done da shrooms.

they are delicious (buzz-wise that is). I suggest making a tea or something. if you eat them straight, they taste like pure shit.

they are delicious (buzz-wise that is). I suggest making a tea or something. if you eat them straight, they taste like pure shit.

Yup, they do taste bad. We used to smother peanut butter on 'em

A nice trippy high without the harshness of an acid trip

...except that occasionally there can be some unpleasant aftereffects, bathroom-wise. Nothing too bad, though.

Wait. What harshness? Never happened to me...

We used to put 'em on our salads at lunch. One day, after we'd doctored our salads, the college president sat down at our table to talk to us while we were eating. He never noticed the non-standard-issue salad ingredients that we all were munching on.

We resisted the urge to slip him some.