She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

I'm in college.

:rock

Enjoy it, twobobs. Study hard, but don't forget to have some serious fun. I'd kill to be your age again, entering college.

Shit ... that was twenty years ago... :unsure

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rock

Enjoy it, twobobs. Study hard, but don't forget to have some serious fun. I'd kill to be your age again, entering college.

Shit ... that was twenty years ago... :unsure

I moved all my stuff in yesterday, and got the internets working today. It's been fun so far. Haven't met too many people. A couple of guys across the hall, the girls next door, and the RA. Who is also next door. Rats.

Hey M.Chris,are you going to the Calexico show at the Bottleneck?

My roommate will be there, but I will be in the beautiful Adirondacks that weekend.

Was I to be anywhere else, I would be sad to miss that show. The Bottleneck is a tiny bar, if you have not been there before. :) Are you going? Should be a kick ass show.

I am planning to be at the Band of Horses show at the Granada the weekend prior.

Congrats Mr. bobbob!

Give the RA a chance. Some of the best weed I bought in college came from my RA. ;)

I was an RA in college, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't me. :blink

it would be nice if our friends in new mexico (and goats too) had some sunny, happy days ahead of them.

The goats are OK; neither my sister nor my parents have been flooded yet. The lamb that got attacked by the puppy had an abcess, but they lanced it and it's doing better. Clandestino has of late lived up to the phrase "horny as a billygoat"; he's apparently attacked anything that comes in range and has been ejaculating all over himself.

"I never want to eat goat cheese again," said my sister after hosing him off one day.

Here's to happy days for all of us, especially friends we haven't heard from in awhile. :rock

Sam plays around here all the time.prolly 5 times in the last year or so..great player & a hell of a good guy,taboot