She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

My friend Claudia just told a goat story that made me laugh so hard I cried.

I'll not be telling the story, here, however.

Also, I may have some chigger bites.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gershon: well I don't want to share you. I want you all to my self. Mine, mine, mine.

spawn: well you have to share me with mommy

gershon: don't wanna. she can make another baby

spawn: well she can't do that by herself

gershon: oh? how's that work anyway? why can't she?

spawn: I have no idea, dude! I'm only 8 years old

gershon: oh, good.

not quite as bad as ones where there is severe bodily harm so I hope everyone is ok

Yes, everyone is okay and I am extremely thankful for that.

What happened?

On the way home from a welcome-home dinner for a friend, I was coming up to a stop light and when braking, my brakes locked(no ABS) and I just slid on the wet pavement into the back of a taxi. The driver spoke broken english, but he was okay aside from some minor whiplash. My car was filled with three people that I hold very close to my heart and I couldn't be happier that no one is injured, but I feel pretty awful about the whole thing. The taxi itself is missing some paint and my car needs a new bumper and hood.

Thanks for checking in. Hope everyone has a lovely week as I will not be around much due to bandcamp(call me a band nerd if you must, but this is my eighth and final year and I'm pretty excited about it!)

gershon: well I don't want to share you. I want you all to my self. Mine, mine, mine.

spawn: well you have to share me with mommy

gershon: don't wanna. she can make another baby

spawn: well she can't do that by herself

gershon: oh? how's that work anyway? why can't she?

spawn: I have no idea, dude! I'm only 8 years old

gershon: oh, good.

:lol

thanks. This made my weekend.

Edited by foolnrian97
Thanks. My mother's sanity is riding on this.

Your brother will be just as married if the weather sucks as he will be if it doesn't. I know it'll be hard to convince your mother of that, but after all, it's about the two people getting married, not the ceremony itself.

What's the deal with people having 1/2 in their address? - such as 234 1/2 Muck & Myer St.

Perhaps an additional housing unit was added to a existing numbered lot, adding the 1/2 was the best way to create a separate address without changes to the addresses of existing lots.

Or the person is just too cute and clever for their own good.